Hearts v Hibs - Scottish Cup semi final

Never watched a full Edinburgh derby but am going to today. Don't really care who wins although I believe Hibs would give Celtic a tougher game in the final (assuming they beat Aberdeen).

Hampden looks do much better with the camera view from the North Enclosure, even if its an empty stadium

Without derailing the thread, it’s quite beyond belief that they managed to get the Hampden rebuild so spectacularly wrong.

Aside from the fact they had an opportunity to have a national stadium to be proud of, how did they spend so much money on practically fuc.k all? It’s scandalous.

Without derailing the thread, it’s quite beyond belief that they managed to get the Hampden rebuild so spectacularly wrong.

Aside from the fact they had an opportunity to have a national stadium to be proud of, how did they spend so much money on practically fuc.k all? It’s scandalous.
I'm led to believe that Wales built the Millenium for the roughly the same money that was spunked on Hampden.

Frankly, that's criminal if true.

Ive just turned the sound down now as the wee guy commentating is doin my fuukin ears in.

And this thread has deteriorated into a bettin thread with the usual bookies pals eager to gie them cash.

Porteous to break his leg career ended so he can stand in boozers telling all how he tackled a couple of Rangers players.As for this match on until the liverpool v West Ham game starts.

The most I ever bet is a fiver. I'll lose a few, get the odd win, just a bit of fun.
This is the way I bet £5.50 yankee bet every Saturday and a few beerwulf tabs and relax, there's not many options in this climate.
Stress free until bears game tomorrow:)

No need for Hallidays reaction but nothing said about Newells reaction.

Doesn't even play for us anymore and the hatred still oozes out.

This commentary is doing my tits in there has been 2 wrong offside calls In this game and twice they sit on the fence with ohh that's tight or ohh thats a hard 1 to call, just come out and say the linesman has got it wrong.

In my view, the TV shots and coverage are perhaps the worst I’ve ever seen at a football match.

The number of close up shots is bizarre. It’s as if the TV director has never seen or been at a football match before.

Hard to watch.

Or is it just me?

Back