Hearts v Hibs - Scottish Cup semi final

Kinda looks like Craig Gordon's been greeting before that interview just there. Perfectly understandable and glad the interviewer didn't bring it up the bad news.

I'm stunned we let hibs take points off us. They are a poor side.
It's all right saying the quality was poor ( you have to take into consideration the weather conditions as the reason )but remember we haven't beat any of the two of them in the last 3 games we have played against them!

The cameras were too close to the pitch. Made Hampden look like Central Park plus, for those of us who like to see a game from a winder angle, it was all about following the ball rather than looking at the formation/pattern of the game.

To be fair, the view at Central Park is comparable to Hampden depending on where your sat!

Pity. The fallout would have been hilarious

I don't know as it probably known by the clubs that the competition wasn't going be completed before the 3rd August deadline for each association to nominate their 2020/21 teams for European competition

It should have done at the end of July

Hearts a pricks these days like the rest of Scottish football but will always favour them over the mentally challengeds from Leith.

Ended up being a decent watch towards the end after an hour of boredom.
Hibs aren’t mentally challengeds, they’re just scum. And shite. Can’t believe how bad they are.

No other country in the world is or would go to the bother of finishing this cup tournament from last season so late.

No other country in the world is or would go to the bother of finishing this cup tournament from last season so late.
As I posted in another thread the Spanish Cup Final is still to be play from 2019/20 and both clubs only want it played with fans inside

Yes, there is an element, but most of their fans are Prods. In the 10 years I’ve been in Edinburgh, I’ve only met two Hibs fans who are Catholics, and one of them is a proud member of the British Legion.
This is true. I've a mate from Armadale who spent 15 years in the Argylls (and when he has a dram sings "Bonnie Mary" at the slightest encouragement) and is a mad Hibby and who hates the idea that Hibs fan = 19th Century Terrorist.

Mind you, an element of their fans do themselves no favours.

Whoever wins it, our success in Europe this last three years will ensure that they get a place in Europe next year, err this year, err maybe last year ..... oh ffs!

I’ve no love for Hearts but was glad to see them beat Hibs.
Watching the game I’d be confident that Hearts would finish Top Six in the SPFL, however we’d still turn them over.

This is true. I've a mate from Armadale who spent 15 years in the Argylls (and when he has a dram sings "Bonnie Mary" at the slightest encouragement) and is a mad Hibby and who hates the idea that Hibs fan = 19th Century Terrorist.

Having lived in north Edinburgh for 30 years, I have a lot of mates who support Hibs, and most of them have no time for the Fhilth on the basis that they nicked most of their Plastic Paddy pish (and many of their players) from the Hibs back in the day. Works for me!

Googled Bonnie Mary's lyrics, CC. Superb. Thanks for the heads-up.

Well if my memory serves me right all the teams involved played a part in booting us when we were down, so it would give some satisfaction to see them all booting the crap out of each other, although with Don Robertson the C@ltic supporting ref officiating the sheep game he'll protect his heroes.

Well if my memory serves me right all the teams involved played a part in booting us when we were down, so it would give some satisfaction to see them all booting the crap out of each other, although with Don Robertson the C@ltic supporting ref officiating the sheep game he'll protect his heroes.
The worst ref we've had this season so far, even ahead of the cheat Clancy. The Hibs game iirc.

Back