Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
jNc7Acx.png

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No slip ups please, looking for a comfortable victory to set us up for a good run in.

2-0 victory will do just fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We've easily dealt with hearts all season, don't think there'll be too much change from that tbh. They will be on a high from reaching the final but if we can assert our dominance early it should be a comfortable afternoon

I want to see Katic start. Love big Joe but its time to start building our Central Defense partnership for next season. If we are a couple of goals ahead I would like to see Grezda and Borno get a run out. I feel Flannigan was won the jersey off Halliday to start.

Last Saturday game till August. Seems ages since we've played. Hearts have come nowhere near matching us all season. Confident of a fairly easy 3 points.

Same eleven as at Motherwell and it would be great to have the same result too.

Need to confirm second as quickly as possible and also go into the summer off a confidence boosting run of wins.

3-1 Rangers. Hearts not upto much anytime I’ve saw them. Should have enough to see them off without Morelos and Kent. Katic to start. Arfield double.

Win or even a draw today and that’s second guaranteed . Can then introduce kids and fringe players for the last 4 games .keep Alfie wrapped in cotton wool and free from injury .

Win or even a draw today and that’s second guaranteed . Can then introduce kids and fringe players for the last 4 games .keep Alfie wrapped in cotton wool and free from injury .
Or get Alfie in the shop window, 30plus goals from open play sells better than 29. Still want him to stay though.

Are we not 8 ahead just now. Killie play Aberdeen so if we win and they draw we go 10 ahead with 12 still to play for.

Second not guaranteed.

Just read you on the other thread, get what you mean now.

Heading down to the ground without a ticket - anyone recommend the best place to try to pick one up? I know there’s not much chance, but worth a try.

This will be a hard game today, despite us beating them 3 times already.
They are at home, our record there since coming back up isn't great.
They need points to finish above Hibs, which is important to them and they don't have any cushion like we do for second.
And they have Cup final places to play for.

Any kind of win today would be terrific, predictions of an easy victory sound a bit optimistic.

It does feel like a 1-3 game today. Looks like Middleton will be on the bench based on the SSN pictures of the players arriving and walking on the pitch. Couldn’t see any sign of Worral

I don't agree with that.
Prefer playing our strongest team for all 5 games and look to lay down a marker by beating all the other top teams before the summer break.
By all means have a couple kids on the bench each week to introduce if winning.

I don't agree with that.
Prefer playing our strongest team for all 5 games and look to lay down a marker by beating all the other top teams before the summer break.
By all means have a couple kids on the bench each week to introduce if winning.

I can’t see how it lays down any marker . Winning the last five games when the leagues gone won’t affext next season at all .

Obviously I want to win the games but I don’t buy this “ marker” thing . Every team will have a different set up next season , our first 11 will have at least 4 maybe 5 or 6 different starters from now for example .

Right decision to keep the same team. Defoe and Arfield with cause them issues with their movement and game intelligence, I expect Kamara, Davis and Jack to control the midfield

Barisic, not sure he’s fit

Grezda looks an absolute panic buy and waste of 2m

Was always a weird one, blowing £2m in an area we have plenty of options. Not sure why some seem to think it will be easy to shift him, I'm of the opposite opinion.

Back