Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

These are nothing games, they aren't in any way comparable. Literally half an hour ago people were commenting how it looks like a training game.
The midfield is a lot stronger, and we're shooting on target more

This has to be our formation/shape going forward. So much movement from midfield and teams don't know how to cope. Arfield looks a different animal altogether.

Tricky one when Morelos comes back. I think our biggest issue is that we've been so reliant on him that we've only been playing one way and the teams that park the bus against us have it sussed.
Too often it’s been ‘the Morelos show’ where it’s been all about the wee man. Since he’s been out suspended we look a much more balanced team with other players taking more responsibility.
I love Morelos as much as the next Bear, but his short fuse makes him a liability too often. His recent absence has allowed the manager and the players to try different things and made us less one-dimensional.

Some set of baffies!

ba.jpg
Silver slippers and incontinence socks

Great performance, but going forward need to do a bit better with all the half-chances. This could have been 5/6

I wonder if Steven Davis will smash through young Cochrane from behind?

Nah, of course not.

Only c nts like Brown the Clown hammer into kids from behind.

I think they have turned the mic down on our support because you can hear random angry teuchter shouts from the Hearts fans now :D

These are nothing games, they aren't in any way comparable. Literally half an hour ago people were commenting how it looks like a training game.

Yup. One of the things our squad need to prove is they can do it when it counts.

They've barely managed that all season couple of games apart.

Back