Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

Excellent display overall, though I still can’t read too much into it because we were hopeless when we actually had something to fight for.

But you can only go out and win these games and it was a nice comfortable professional performance.

Walker again!

Claims Katic had a bit of a kick at McLean and then laughs. So I rewound it and it shows Katic does absolutely zero and it was actually McLean who kicks out at Katic.

Think you got that one wrong mate, I noticed it at the time but I took it that Wanker had meant Maclean kicking - was still irritated as he laughed it off whereas if it was Alfie we’d have been treated to 15 replays.

Well done Rangers, another fine performance and three points in the bag.

We’ve definitely hit on a system that suits, and not only playing well but creating and scoring plenty (although should have had more today).

Keep this going to the end of the season please.

Good comfortable win.

Pleased with the fact we’ve clearly found the solution to playing without Morelos based on the last few performances. A bit too late in the day as far as the prizes go but encouraging nonetheless.

Dominant performance, we've played well in Edinburgh this season actually.

Hearts are guff, Tims will have it easy in the cup final.

Katic played well. Thought Arfield was not on his game. Goldson needs to learn how to cross a ball. 2nd half we were wasteful and pedestrian.
3 points, so happy. 12 to go and who knows;)

Big Niko, MOTM.

nk.jpg

All about Hearts poor performance with these biased clowns.

Said it earlier...yet it could be so easy to mention Rangers pressure, tenacity and skill in pushing Hearts, is why a better team exploited their competitors today and won through their talent and power !

That's the kind of thing you should hear from the commentary.

Comfortable win. Should have scored a few more in second half. No praise from two of the most biased commentators you will ever have the misfortune to hear.

Think you got that one wrong mate, I noticed it at the time but I took it that Wanker had meant Maclean kicking - was still irritated as he laughed it off whereas if it was Alfie we’d have been treated to 15 replays.
Katic was sound today apart from one time when he let Ikpeazu away from him,and scored as well.

Terrific 3 points. Ultimately disappointed we didn't win by 4 or 5 due to carelessness on breakaways. Katic,Arfield,Kamara, Davis andJack were outstanding and I thought Tav let us down on a few occasions with poor decision making. The runs that Arfield makes has the opposition all over the place. The Hearts right back kept playing us on, he was great.

Good solid performance from the teddy bears.
I know it won't happen but it would be spectacular if the feinians lost the league at this point :)):)):))

That was a very comfortable win today, with our team looking as well-balanced as it has in a very long time. So many positives to be taken from the way we went about our business.
We could harp on about why we had such an abysmal March, but I would wager that Steven Gerrard will have found out about the character and ability of some players during that spell.
And performances like today’s are evidence that he knows more about who has the ability AND the character to wear our blue jersey.

Back