Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

To a man outstanding, that was about how excellent we were and not any bigoted driven agenda that Hearts were poor.
McGregor deserved a clean sheet, centre halves immense, Flanagan steady as a rock and him and Tav had great high up starting positions. The midfield 3! Well what can you say that does them justice. Arfield is the best footballer in the league and Defoe the best finisher. Without him we were toiling at 0-0 there. Here's hoping Candeais going off isn't serious and that's a perfect afternoon in Edinburger

Hope the fannies on Jambo Kickback enjoyed that one. Eight wins out of eight against Hertz.

Candeias cuts frustrated figure at present, looks angry with himself as he knows he is getting things wrong maybe time for a rest when Kent is back.

Am I being paranoid but I thought that we got away with a couple of fouls which earlier in the season would have been fouls and yellow cards. Maybe just maybe the refs realise they have done their bit for this season.

Candeias the ultimate enigma brilliant one minute terrible the next, still gotta love the wee guys commitment second to none

I think the shape of the team looks a lot better now but still too many sloppy passes and poor decision making in key areas.

He set up 2 goals brilliantly!

Sorry tags I am not a Candeias basher but he is way off his usual form last few weeks. When Tav doesn’t get up in this formation he looks lost for what he has to do too often. He looks burned out and is the one to drop out for Kent.

Sorry tags I am not a Candeias basher but he is way off his usual form last few weeks. When Tav doesn’t get up in this formation he looks lost for what he has to do too often. He looks burned out and is the one to drop out for Kent.

Kent has not got a given right to come straight back in, even the manager said it would be hard to take a shirt of any of the players today.
On saying that Candeias has bruising to his foot.

I like a good discussion about motm when there is a few to choose from,We had good performances right through the team today.

All about two men for Me Kamara and Davis flair and quality and the latter with added experience they have cemented the holes in the side and made us stronger as a unit. Davis, Kamara and Jack together are the iron rod to build on next season.

To a man outstanding, that was about how excellent we were and not any bigoted driven agenda that Hearts were poor.
McGregor deserved a clean sheet, centre halves immense, Flanagan steady as a rock and him and Tav had great high up starting positions. The midfield 3! Well what can you say that does them justice. Arfield is the best footballer in the league and Defoe the best finisher. Without him we were toiling at 0-0 there. Here's hoping Candeais going off isn't serious and that's a perfect afternoon in Edinburger
Flanagan's really turned a corner, putting in a great shift these past couple of games

Said it earlier...yet it could be so easy to mention Rangers pressure, tenacity and skill in pushing Hearts, is why a better team exploited their competitors today and won through their talent and power !

That's the kind of thing you should hear from the commentary.

I thought we pressed Hearts into mistakes in the middle of the park today but not a narrative you’ll hear from these two clueless Celtic cheerleaders.

Whilst happy with the result, I feel a lot of our passing was sloppy. We could've/should've/would've scored double figures if our passing was a little better.
Before the "we won FFS" squad start, I'd just like to see us humiliating teams more often, that's all.

Enjoyable afternoon's work.

We've so much more control of the game playing the extra midfielder. Jack, Davis, Kamara and Arfield all look better for our change in shape in recent weeks.

The link up play between Arfield and Defoe is encouraging and there's signs of an understanding developing there. The pair of them make better runs off the ball than anyone else in our team.

Again defence looks better with Flanagan and Katic in it. I thought Katic won the majority of his aerial duals and he's the most aggressive CB we have which is a requirement in Scottish football.

Honestly other than Kent for Candeias I wouldn't change anything at the minute. Defoe doesn't deserve to be bombed out the team for Morelos when his ban is up.

Also Andy Walker today was embarrassing. More than usual.

At one point in the first half he said something along the lines of "I've seen Celtic come to Tynecastle and the game is nothing like this, Hearts are in their faces, shutting them down, contesting every ball, there's been none of that today," in a pained voice like he was in agony Hearts weren't giving us a harder game.

Now I watch us every week and I watch the filth every other week when they're on TV and I know against which Old Firm side the opposition are more up for it against, more physical against, more aggressive against, etc and it sure as shit isn't the bheasts.

The brass neck of that comment given how blatantly the likes of Hibs and the Sheep fight like feck against us then meekly bend over and take the arse blasting from the filth which passes without comment from Walker.

mentally challenged prick.

Said it earlier...yet it could be so easy to mention Rangers pressure, tenacity and skill in pushing Hearts, is why a better team exploited their competitors today and won through their talent and power !

That's the kind of thing you should hear from the commentary.
You're wasted on here. You should be doing stand-up on the Comedy circuit..

Back