Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Afgsmk5.png

Biggest game we've played in years tomorrow in my book. Every game that follows for the rest of December tops it. If we go into the OF ahead of them on points and don't lose, the ensuing fall out over the winter break will be cataclysmic over at the scum hut. Guaranteed fall outs, infighting, panic buying and general shitting themselves. We can't look ahead though, tunnel vision on absolutely every single game we have. Treat each game as if it's the final game of the season and three points wins us the league

Unfortunately missed out on the ballot, but I hope every bear there is loud and proud as usual.

Right into these hammer throwing pricks from the start. Blow them away.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Top of the league is there for the taking, lay down our marker.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I think Halliday, McCauley and grezda in for Worrall, Flanagan and Middleton.

2-1 Rangers.

Whats the chances of picking up a brief outside the stadium tomorrow? Thinking about it but dont want it to be futile.

Quite nervous about this but think we will win comfortably.

Seeing us top of that league again will be some feeling, and I'm desperate for it to be tomorrow. Into then Rangers.

Will be a very hard game I think, hearts will come out the traps and try and make the tempo as high as possible for as long as possible given our efforts midweek. Still think we’ll sneak the win though, 2-1

Hearts haven’t scored in the last 5 games and have conceded a barrel load.

We’re strong favourites but they will give us a tough game.

Reactions: lwl
Hearts' squad is injury ravaged and they haven't scored in their last 5 games. It's never easy at Tynecastle in any circumstances but I'll be disappointed if we don't get the win tomorrow.

It could well be an Osijek left side reunion Uncle A, with Grezda possibly featuring too.

Clarkston Loyal leaving 9.30 am sharp and have somehow managed to secure 44 tickets.

I've a wee sneaky that this may be as comfortable as Murrayfield was, but I'll gladly take any victory.
The left back position has been a real issue to us since he's been out.

Teams just block off Tavernier and leave our left back free. Halliday has coped admirally but he's not a natural full back and is therefore prone to switching off. Flanagan offers, and this isn't football forum exageration, literally nothing going forward.

For any opposition having to cover both Tavernier and Barisic is a real challenge. They put superb quality into the box.

I'm looking forward to it!

It could well be an Osijek left side reunion Uncle A, with Grezda possibly featuring too.

Clarkston Loyal leaving 9.30 am sharp and have somehow managed to secure 44 tickets.

I've a wee sneaky that this may be as comfortable as Murrayfield was, but I'll gladly take any victory.

I really hope it's Barisic and Grezda. I think they'd cause Hearts a lot of problems.

Not at all confident that we'll win this one.
Hearts' squad is injury ravaged and they haven't scored in their last 5 games. It's never easy at Tynecastle in any circumstances but I'll be disappointed if we don't get the win tomorrow.

Hearts will raise their game, and we're in for a tough 90 minutes.

Not at all confident.

Tynecastle is always a tricky venue, however, if we score early I anticipate a comfortable win. My main concern is that the players may be a little leggy after Thursday.

He’s played 2 full matches in the last week. Is only 18 so needs to be looked after and rotated.
Is the correct answer imo. He will end up playing over 30 games this season but not if he's burnt out or injured. We've an insane amount of games in the next 4 weeks. This is a game he can miss to recharge and keep him motivated.

The most animated and happy I’ve seen the players and manager is in interviews after Europa league games.
I want to see the same jubilation after a crucial victory today.
The league is the priority.
Goldson said a big factor in him coming to Ranger was the European games. Well these type of games are what wins you the right to get there.

4 losses and a draw make up their last 5 games! I don’t know if that should please me or make me worry they’re due a win.

We clearly have the better players, if Morelos is on form it should be comfortable. 0-2 is my prediction, Morelos and Lafferty the scorers.

Back