Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - BT Sports

k0seid.jpg

And surprise, surprise, no replay and no overanalysis from the biased tv production crew.

Rangers TV have Morelos MOTM. For me it was Tav.
Me too.. Thought he was outstanding.

Athough when 1-0 plenty of folk on this thread saying his delivery was pish.. 2 assists today says different, plus he made another 3/4 chances from dead.balls etc.

Class

These lads get it.

Goldson lording it over the Hearts fans after scoring, Morelos going out of his way to rub it in their faces after his.

They know what we're up against. They know every cunt hates us. They don't care and they're giving it back.

Fucking have some of that ya cunts.

Great spirit amongst the group. Even small things from players who didn't even play today like seeing Flanagan beaming, up off the bench with a minute to go urging us on or Worrall over pointing something out to Shagger at a break in play.

We have to go again now on Wednesday against another horrible lot.

Did Alfredo do something I missed? Players do similar in pretty much every other game, it’s being made out he fucking cantona’d one of them

No action against the Hearts players, shoving Arfield into the back of the net.

Ref was too busy getting his Red Card out to watch what was unfolding.

f9d41cad-348e-471a-803a-470460102b55.jpg

Hearts manager Craig Levein was left angry by referee Bobby Madden's decisions and especially thought Alfredo Morelos was offside for Rangers' winner.

"I've lost my voice shouting at the referee," he told BBC Scotland. "I thought it was a terrible performance.

"How Morelos gets away with what he gets away with, I don't understand.

"How many fouls can you give away without being booked?

"Like Neil Lennon said when Hibs played Celtic at Celtic Park, it was like playing against 12 men.

"I was delighted with the players after their difficult run and I feel that, on another day, it is a game we could have won."

Hope I'm wrong but Coulibaly and Eejaria in a midfield which will be a cauldron as we have experienced over the years doesn't sit well with me.As I say hope I'm wrong if not I'll have a word with Stevie before wed

Make sure you grab the Gaffer before Aberdeen - Christ knows he could do with your insight.

Well played Rangers,dug deep and rallied,let’s build and push on,love the pain from the haters and girfuy....love the celebration at the end by the gaffer and backroom staff and players.

WATP

Hearts manager Craig Levein was left angry by referee Bobby Madden's decisions and especially thought Alfredo Morelos was offside for Rangers' winner.

"I've lost my voice shouting at the referee," he told BBC Scotland. "I thought it was a terrible performance.

"Like Neil Lennon said when Hibs played Celtic at Celtic Park, it was like playing against 12 men.

"I was delighted with the players after their difficult run and I feel that, on another day, it is a game we could have won."
At least he now knows how it feels to be hard done by. We get it most weeks.

Now what were these five charges again?
The old petulance is still there, the Graham Hogg puncher, the guy who can't get over the fact it was a Rangers legend Sandy Jardine who made him look a player. Just eats him up inside.
Face it Avril, after you scored your team hardly got a kick
Wonderful, just wonderful.

Was busy and only heard the last two minutes of the game. The way they went on you would think that Arfield had tried to kill their keeper and went on about six red cards this season making us the dirtiest team in Scotland ahead of Cowdenbeath. Also criticised our ‘over the top celebrations ‘ at full time despite the fact it’s the first time we’ve hit the top since our long journey back. Need to win 55 this year to get it right up the BBC. We now relish the chase. Let’s Go !

Maybe I am just as thick a side shit I can’t see what he is upset at Morelos about. Aside from winding up thier fans he never made a bad challenge in the whole game. He is very strong and could hold off most centre back is that what he is upset about.

Make sure you grab the Gaffer before Aberdeen - Christ knows he could do with your insight.
Yeh love how they controlled the midfield today .Definitely the way forward. Defence brilliant.Attack decent,worked hard,Midfield shocking and could have cost us the points today

Me too.. Thought he was outstanding.

Athough when 1-0 plenty of folk on this thread saying his delivery was pish.. 2 assists today says different, plus he made another 3/4 chances from dead.balls etc.

Class
Can we stick to the facts, please. Let's not pretend he didn't improve. You're confusing his overall performance with his start which is what I assume posters in the match thread were on about.
Doesn't mean folk were talking nonsense or hate Tav.
He did very well today.

No action against the Hearts players, shoving Arfield into the back of the net.

Ref was too busy getting his Red Card out to watch what was unfolding.

f9d41cad-348e-471a-803a-470460102b55.jpg
We should raise a complaint with the Compliance Officer.

Sporting Integrity ?

We have to appeal the red card. I have watched it in slow motion. BTs coverage was crap. At no time before Arfield slides in does the keeper have the ball under control. He eventually gets his hands on it but how was Arfield meant to stop. If it is any other team it might be a yellow. When referees see the Rangers jersey it is red all the time.

absolutely vital win that would have been so much easier if our finishing hadn't been dreadful

i can see why arfield was red carded by wasn't that hearts player who straight legged someone on the half way line sent off?

we have the chance to win 5 league games in a row for the first time in a long time on Wednesday

building a bit of momentum at the right time

How could they have won it when they had no shots on target?

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....SCNo0Ka_PavcAmPC41uRBiH7UTHZ0_QoLVm4maL3YNXHc

‘Playing against 12 men’ – Hearts boss Craig Levein hits out at ‘terrible’ ref Bobby Madden

Hearts boss Craig Levein lambasted referee Bobby Madden after watching his side go down 2-1 to Rangers. Goals from Connor Goldson and Alfredo Morelos gave Rangers victory after a Gareth McAuley own goal put Hearts ahead, but Rangers’ second goal was clearly offside, while Levein was irked at Madden’s reluctance to caution Morelos for a series of fouls. “I’ve lost my voice shouting at the referee,” Levein said. “I thought it was a terrible performance. “How Morelos gets away with what he gets away with, I don’t understand. “How many fouls can you give away without being booked? “Like Neil Lennon said when Hibs played Celtic at Celtic Park, it was like playing against 12 men. “I was delighted with the players after their difficult run and I feel that, on another day, it is a game we could have won.”

Maybe he might have looked at how many fouls Berra committed, it has to work both ways.

Then again!!!!!

WATP

What I love is the fact that this game will be the biggest talking point of the weekend. Cup Final you say......

I don’t think they did anything in the second half to merit a win.

Latest posts

Back