• McKinnon

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Simpson

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • McCausland/Weston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good goal. A terrific ball right into a great area crying out to be attacked. Ted just made all the movement and finished well. Superb goal.

Gotta laugh at people writing off Itten. Guy struggled with isolation last season, got chucked by Gerrard and Gio has said it was the wrong decision. Unfortunately on his return caught covid and was ill afterwards and now only back to 1st team football and scores.

I reckon he will have a good run next season and do well, as Gio prefers a big target man.

Is there not a half decent left back in the kids?

Feels unfair on King.

Ramsey still towing a caravan.

Robbie Fraser is on the bench and he’s the regular LB for the b team. I did say at the start that I found it strange for King to be playing there and not Fraser when Sands could have been in midfield instead.

King shouldn’t be considered as a LB option, looked really uncomfortable when the wingers are running at him

Rate him massively at CB though

Clancy looks ridiculous in that kit.

Cutting about with some hunch on him, socks up pulled up to his baws.

What a wank.
The SFA were clearly making sure we had father Clancy in the middle just in case it went to the wire and he needed to make sure that we did not win.

Gotta laugh at people writing off Itten. Guy struggled with isolation last season, got chucked by Gerrard and Gio has said it was the wrong decision. Unfortunately on his return caught covid and was ill afterwards and now only back to 1st team football and scores.

I reckon he will have a good run next season and do well, as Gio prefers a big target man.
He doesn't play like a target man, though. Not got the strength.

Back