• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
yOD6j6B.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Should be an interesting lineup with the young guns and a few experienced Pros like Davis and Arfield to help them along.

Hearts are slow as a week in the jail so it should suit and the result isn’t really important.

Will these definitely be available PPV on RTV for Bears who are abroad? Nothing showing on RTV just now. It says 'videos coming soon' so will it become available to purchase an hour or 2 before the game?

Will these definitely be available PPV on RTV for Bears who are abroad? Nothing showing on RTV just now. It says 'videos coming soon' so will it become available to purchase an hour or 2 before the game?
Yes

Look for 3 day pass option covers the game

Need to have VPN on - not available within the UK

Last edited:
Mon the Gers, just do it.

End of the season doesn’t mean accepting anything but a decent performance and result.

A nice mixture of experience and youth and a good victory please.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Hopefully see a few boys get some minutes and any first 11 lads make it through the match unscathed. I really don’t want to see Tav, Goldson or Bassey, but I’m not sure they’ll be rested either.

Going to be the longest wait ever between the first whistle and full time tomorrow and from then to Wednesday night.

It'll pass an hour and a half between now and Wednesday.

Hopefully some more minutes for Ramsey at some point, and it would be terrific if Roofe could be fit enough for even a brief appearance.

I'm hoping Roofe gets some game time, possibly Ramsey too. Other than that I expect the B team.

I wonder if Hearts will play their first eleven? That could get embarrassing for them.

Mcglaughlin
Tav goldson king bassey
Davis sands Lowry
Ramsey diallo Sakala

Meh, 1-1
I’m not saying that will be the team but it’s a damn sight closer than the many complete B Team versions being posted.

I think both teams will have maybe just 5/6 of their regular starters and it will be a game with little of the intensity we normally see at Tynecastle.

This might be the most non event game for us and them ever! A cool 3 points for the youngsters then on to the biggy!

McCrorie
Devine
Balogun
King
Simpson

Sands
McCann
Ramsay

Lowry
Itten
Diallo

Hopefully Roofe on the bench, plus lots of youngsters.

An absolute dead rubber of a game, 90 mins for the boys and squad filler. Both teams should agree to non touch before hand hahaha

Tav and Goldson will play, not saying I want them to, but they always do. Can’t see either being happy wrapped in cotton wool

McCrorie
Devine
Balogun
King
Simpson

Sands
McCann
Ramsay

Lowry
Itten
Diallo

Hopefully Roofe on the bench, plus lots of youngsters.
Now I thought a man of maturity and stature wouldn't have been so juvenile in his selection:))

Tav and Goldson will play, not saying I want them to, but they always do. Can’t see either being happy wrapped in cotton wool

I think they’ll both be wanting to play but I think Gio should make sure neither of them do.

We have a game tomorrow?

Play the youths.

5-0 Rangers and lots of beach balls.

Not went through this thread but I suspect words like… bubble wrap, cotton wool, b team, reserves. But get amad sharp and confident, get back up players who might feature working for an opportunity To find their place in history in a EL final! A final! Yeah a final! Sakala or amad, or Lowry, or king or any unexpected hero to stand up.

Hopefully jack, Ramsey and possibly roofe (altho hear otherwise) are options on bench. Need to sus this mob out before the final one week later. Gordon on form. Pls don’t start Kent! Pls

First time going to tynecastle how’s the pies lads? 3-0 to the famous

if there’s no Halkett or Souttar I’m guessing they won’t make the XI next week for Hearts which would be a helping hand for us.

Today is just about minutes and resting for both squads so it’ll be a meaningless but fun game with a chance to see a lot of players we rarely do.

If Itten plays and scores vs Hearts does he then start the Cup Final next week?

Sounds unlikely but we will need a striker and given the expended efforts of Wednesday night, if he’s fit and confidence is good I wouldn’t be against it.

The attributes he does have could be useful in a Cup tie where you will need someone to hold up the ball in the final third at times.

Seems madness going with the same group Weds and Saturday so some changes are needed.

Back