Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
PsdiGTI.png

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Top of the league looks good, let's keep it that way.

Hearts will be up for this game, we need to be at our best for a 2-0 victory.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I think CL will introduce one of his classic 0 striker formation.

We will see a lot of the ball and come against 2 banks of 5 defensively

I don’t think there will be a goal fest. Settle for 0-1 right now

3 points is key

3-0 for us.

Hopefully the tramps slip up today as well (as part of their impending implosion and downward spiral) and we move further clear.

This will be a bit of a battle ,with Hearts defending and hoping for set pieces when they get forward.There will be very few chances or goals in this one and we will need to take something after today so I'll go 0-0 or hopefully 0-1.

Keep the positive momentum going with a win.
A convincing one ideally, but 3 points is what matters.

1-5 to Rangers. Morelos to get two, Aribo, Kent and Tav to get the rest.

As long as we get the three points!

Absolutely buzzing to get back on the bus with the boys tomorrow it’s been too long, the roseburn will be rocking tomorrow bears!

I'm sure we'll prove we mean business tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

Must take the early initiative. We are lightyears ahead of them in every single department, so go out and stamp the authority and have the game sewn up by half time.

Really wish I had a ticket for this one :(

3 points are a must each goal over and above the winner will be a bonus,
Hopefully a bonus of 3 or 4.

i read hearts have a few injuries, naismith included. whats he done now? could be a big positive for us if he is out as i think he is still a big threat

Get steamed right into them Gers. We have nothing to lose, they have their title winning streak to worry about. Keep the pressure on.
3 points any which way Rangers.

Hearts have been terrible, we should blue them away. Comfortable 0-3 win. Morelos and Tav on the score sheet.

A solid 2-0 win tomorrow me thinks.
Will be a battle but our quality should shine through

This has the feel of a properly big game. Having got our noses in front in the league, it would be a real sickener not to be top once we are done tomorrow. I do think we will edge it tomorrow however. All games are important of course, but I just have a feeling that the next 4 or 5 fixtures might prove to be pivotal. 4 or 5 good wins and I just have a feeling that Celtic might really crack.

Bit pressure on us now, let’s see how we deal with it. Would take a scrappy 1 nil right now to get us back top.

Hearts playing poor we’re flying should hopefully only be one outcome.

Morelos 4-2

Big test of where we will finish come the end of the season.

We can't throw away the lead at the top at the first opportunity again.

Agreed mate, remember we beat the Tim's and everyone was getting carried away then we went to Killie and lost, we never recovered from that, will take any victory and keep our lead at the top.
When we went top last December against Hearts we got beat 3 days later at home to Aberdeen on the same night they dropped points away to Motherwell.

We need to put pressure on.

Back