Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

On current form it should be a comfy win but every team wants to turn us over more than anyone else.
A 2-0 win would be fine but I just have that feeling we are going to run riot tomorrow.

I'd settle for any sort of win tomorrow. That should be the minimum outcome we're looking for, obviously.

That aside, going to places like Tynecastle and wiping the floor with them takes it up a notch, and sets another clear marker as to our credentials for this season.

Still early in the season I know but getting the 3 points tomorrow and going back top of the league sets down a marker we are going nowhere. 55 is coming ya manky scumbags

The defence is a big part of tomorrow. It will give us the basis to win if chosen correctly.

Im a fan but I’d leave Helander out.
Katic for strength or Edmundson for technique would be better options on this occasion for
me.

On paper Rangers are miles better than Hearts, and based on current form, logic would point to a comfortable victory. But in football sometimes things don't work out as they should - no doubt that is what Hearts are hoping for, and is why they'll show up and play the game. They realize, of course, that they aren't going to win the league, nor are they likely to win silverware of any kind, therefore games against Rangers, the league leaders, are the only opportunity they have to gain some semblance of respect.

I still think we will win tomorrow, but I expect Hearts to be fired up and offer stubborn resistance. An early goal for Rangers would be huge.
I'd happily settle for a 1-0 result, or a win of any kind.

Winging it tomorrow as travelling ticketless, what do you think my chances are, supporters buses area, any other suggestions, keep it clean people

The defence is a big part of tomorrow. It will give us the basis to win if chosen correctly.

Im a fan but I’d leave Helander out.
Katic for strength or Edmundson for technique would be better options on this occasion for
me.

They rely on that big lump up front. Perfect game for Katic i would think, whereas Helander will probably suit the game in Porto.

This has the feel of a properly big game. Having got our noses in front in the league, it would be a real sickener not to be top once we are done tomorrow. I do think we will edge it tomorrow however. All games are important of course, but I just have a feeling that the next 4 or 5 fixtures might prove to be pivotal. 4 or 5 good wins and I just have a feeling that Celtic might really crack.
I feel the same. The pressures been turned up a notch given that scum result. We have zero margin for error.

I get the feeling that they are utterly convinced we’ll drop points today. They’ll be fuming if we win.

Supremely confident for Sunday about Rangers, agreed our early away form was not great, but feel we’ve turned that mental corner. I’m going for 4-0 for the famous, with Arfield getting on the scoresheet. Hearts are awful this year.

I hope I have my turn tailed and my legs firmly wrapped around whatever later this afternoon.

The appointment of this particular referee for this match, should bear scrutinising.

We ain't talking hiring PI's here.

Rather, lets deal in what is unfolding in front of us.

I feel the same. The pressures been turned up a notch given that scum result. We have zero margin for error.

I get the feeling that they are utterly convinced we’ll drop points today. They’ll be fuming if we win.
A win today is beyond imperative.
If only to tell the footballing world that we’re the real deal this season.
This, for me, has been the case since the Hamilton game and regardless of septic’s result.
I do know that dropping a point, even three, isn’t the end of the season.
For me, it’s just the message today’s result sends out about our team that is important.
Drop anything and we’ll question the character of the players.

Let’s Go Rangers,professional 3-1 win(although I’d love a clean sheet).no injuries please.

As usual I have the pre match concerns, this time based on last year where Hearts hadn't lost, came to Ibrox and got done and that was that. This time they haven't won at home since March, and we're flying high. I wont be happy till there's a couple of goals lead for us, although I have gone 2v1 to us in the score prediction thread

There's no chance we are cruising this today. Really big test. Tynecastle is rarely an easy trip. They'll be up for it. Need to start well.

Straight into them from the off please;foot on the throat and no letting up.
Rangers by two goals at least;but I`d settle for a scrappy 1-0 if that`s how it ends.
Absolutely buzzing for this; Mon The Rangers!!

Keep the heids and the form we were in before the international break and it will be easy street.
Mon the bears!!

Do they have Haning and Ichpeazu back or are they still missing? Two of their better players. Naismith and Walker will def be out.

Back