• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
jIrsL7U.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Back to the real stuff, this needs to be a clean slate for us, if them losing before the break doesn’t lift us then nothing will

Will be a tough match. Heart says 2-1 but head says we’ll draw. Anyway I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
King
Barisic

Lundstram
Sands

Arfield
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

A draw at Tynecastle is hardly a sacking offence. Could prove a valuable point in the long run. Lose and the pressure is right on the manager though.
Cumulative failings are sacking offences , not that I really think The Board would pull the trigger.

I do think dropped points would be the beginning of the end for him though.

1-4 to us. Time to make a statement and get this season properly started. They won’t park the bus, which might suit us.

I’m a nervous wreck! Please just win Rangers!! I hate going to Tynecastle despite our record generally being fine there!!

Tomorrow will show if we are just like Gerrard’s first two Seasons when we always seemed to struggle badly the first game after our rivals had dropped points.

Hope not but f*ck knows.

0-1 Rangers.

I just don't think we have loads of goals in us just now.

And I just have a feeling that morale is low within the squad. There's a flatness imo.

Anyway, hope I'm completely off the mark.

Gers win with a quality performance is much hoped for and needed. Otherwise all that was said and happened pre-international break will resurface big time. No excuses as there should have been quality time with the vast majority of the squad and management over the past couple of weeks. Then just a matter of going to Anfield. A big defining few days ahead for the current management and squad. Always big for the supporters.!! Come on The Rangers.!!!

Would like to see it. Never going to happen though
I remember the start of the 2002/2003 season and we drew with Kilmarnock. McLeish then changed from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 and it worked wonders. It annoys me to see managers stick rigidly to a formation no matter what. OK, we've gone to a back three a few times but have generally been stuck with the same system for some time and I don't think it gets the most out of this squad of players.

I'll not bother with my weekly call for Morelos and Colak in the same team. Just won't happen sadly.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Davies Barisic
Lundstram Arfield
Wright Tillman Kent
Colak

Can’t believe I’m admitting this but I’m kind of at the point now of ‘what will be will be’.

We have struggled pretty much all season but hopefully them dropping points a few weeks ago drives the players on and we get the win!

Will be a tough match. Heart says 2-1 but head says we’ll draw. Anyway I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
King
Barisic

Lundstram
Sands

Arfield
Tillman
Kent

Morelos
I have a feeling Tillman won’t start, neither will Morelos.

Someone needs sacked for signing Souttar. The most obvious signing to avoid in the history of signings.

Hearts 1-2 Rangers

Hopefully tomorrow will see us show some form. We can't carry on with the crap we've been serving up.

Away to New York tomorrow. Flight is due to take off at 13:20 so I'll only get to see the first half, unless there's a delay. Hopefully I manage to get on the WiFi to at least get updates for the rest of the game!

Davies needs to start tomorrow IMO. Purely to get minutes into his legs before midweek.

Asking an 18 year centre half old to go to Anfield and play against that attack is absolutely insane.
Wed have been going there with an on loan midfielder from the MLS at cb had he not been suspended

The manager is crazy it will be King next two games IMO

If we have any intention of applying pressure to the stinking Tim's then tomorrow is a must win.
We lose without showing any fight, then gvb can go.

I remember the start of the 2002/2003 season and we drew with Kilmarnock. McLeish then changed from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 and it worked wonders. It annoys me to see managers stick rigidly to a formation no matter what. OK, we've gone to a back three a few times but have generally been stuck with the same system for some time and I don't think it gets the most out of this squad of players.
Couldn't agree more. Sometimes a change is needed. And we defo could use a change. Stop all this sideways n backwards passing and slow build up play. Get out there and wipe the floor way them its only hearts ffs

Already accepting a draw to Hearts...jeezo man.

3 points a must, let's go.
Not accepting anything yet. Would depend on the circumstances. Points will be dropped along the way. Big difference in a fighting draw at Tynecastle than throwing a 2 goal lead at home to Motherwell. Obviously want a win but madness to concede anything if we draw.

My £5 will be on 1-3. But when you bet with your heart rather than your head it rarely ends well.

Let's see a bit of fight please Rangers.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
King
Barisic

Lundstrum
Arfield
Tillman

Morelos
Colak
Sakala

I realise there is no chance of that front three starting. But it would get us the goals that we so badly need.

Back