MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best Tynecastle display since Mrs Polster's jeans
Screenshot-2019-06-09-at-18.46.10.png
Wow

Well, that was a nice box of fruit.

This time last night we'd all have bitten our hands off for that result.

Negatives? If we don't highlight the refereeing display today (and we won't) mark that down as a minus.

These cheats need to be highlighted EVERY time.

Barbour seems unhappy with Rangers winning like that today

Which is nice
Yes it seems that collectively our rivals fan base had been lead to believe that we would drop points.

Strange how they seem to mainly act as one regarding certain things such as voting for example.

I wonder if there is a change in the air now that we are not the only team that has to play twice a week?

Game wouldve and shouldve been all the easier were it not for some vintage Scottish Officiating.

Lets not allow that to ruin what was a much needed confidence builder.

Rangers were passive again at times but the goals were taken well and in particular the 3rd and 4th should do those players the World of good.

Colak aside, we were poor. His ability to find the net papered over the cracks.
We were not poor, in the 1st half we competed better than them and scored 2 goals, Colak did his job and he doesn’t score if he’s not set up. The second half was more of a stroll due to the sending off and another 2 goals. We could have been better yes, but poor and papering over cracks is very harsh.

Colak aside, we were poor. His ability to find the net papered over the cracks.
This is laughable mate. If Čolak gets pass marks for his 'ability to find the net' why don't Kent and Matondo for creating the goals.

Maybe in the light of morning you'll realise we were better than them all over the park.

Craig Gordon wildly flapping at the ball for the 3rd goal was comedy gold. He’s a good goalkeeper but clearly believes his own hype and it clouds his judgment badly.

Flat footed to the max for the opener as well and spent an age watching the ball drift past him and roll around the net.

Not a good afternoon for the Tartan Army Icon.

This is laughable mate. If Čolak gets pass marks for his 'ability to find the net' why don't Kent and Matondo for creating the goals.

Maybe in the light of morning you'll realise we were better than them all over the park.
Because other than that (and Kent’s goal) they offered not much else throughout the match. You can laugh all you like, but that’s how i saw it.

McCann dropped out of the game for long periods, which allowed Dundee United to get a foothold in the midfield.

I like him, but he's still a fair bit off the level of Lundstram, Jack, Davis, Kamara and even Sands.

Time is on his side though.
From what I've seen personally King looks more ready than McCann for the first team.
Lowry more so before enduring that tackle which bordered in assault.

Don’t know if mentioned earlier,
saw highlight of Alfie’s goal from Gorgie rd stand where he slides to after scoring. An object thrown from behind the cameraman land’s behind Alfie.
it was on rangers insta.

Back