Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Won't be as easy as you'd expect playing the bottom team but still expect us to get the win and keep the focus on winning the league

Hopefully we've learned from the last time we were up there, it depends on how they(Hearts) set up. Hopefully they try to open up and try to come at us. It really is how we play. Alfie, again is a massive loss but Defoe is always in there and hopefully good deliveries into the box will see us through.

I'm not feeling all that confident today but I hope we can get a result and the 3 points.
Hopefully no red cards or injuries either.
Let's go.

Get it, Hearts have a new manager a few new players etc, they cannot get much worse, they are playing Rangers etc. etc.

But I think we are due a performance and Gerard will have us fired up. Hearts 0 Rangers 3.

If we play like we can then we will win.

I can see Hearts playing the pressing game and we should be able to just pass through them.

I'd take a scrappy win, we need the 3 points.

This is a different hearts to what we have played previously this season 2 new strikers will make a difference to them. That said we need to be clinical from the start. Started slow last time here and allowed them to score and then sit in.

No doubt another mentally challenged online petition on the way as Sky have McCann and Boyd in the studio today.

I dont know what it Is but I'm getting a horrible feeling about this game today,just please get the 3 points

Always a nervy one this. 15 or so scabby 1-0 wins and we’re champs tho. Get it done gers

This is absolutely huge. Without Morelos and Tav I think it’s clear is weakens us overall quite a bit so to get the 3 points at Tynecastle without them would be vital.

Hearts 0-2 Rangers

Start off at the right tempo and maintain it throughout. They will come out fired up and we have to be ready to match that. If we do Rangers win.

Reactions: ald
All about attitude and tempo today. From the off. If we go out and play with tempo then I think we’ll be fine. If we go out and wait to see whether Hearts are up for it or not then we’ll get a rude awakening.

Three points is a must today, it will be a hard game and they will play like they are in a cup final.

This will be tough. A completely out of character hearts team will turn up today and give us a game. Need the first goal.

Apprehensive about this one today. The pressure for a victory now is greater than ever.

I hope we get off the mark early, put the game beyond Hearts & see it out in a professional manner.

The 3pts are all that matters.

The watery farts will be right up for this today - make no mistake, It will be a battle early on, Rangers need to get an early goal and football them off the park
Herts 0 v Bears 2...

Back