Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

3 points any which way.
If we play the way we can we should win.
Big spanner in the works are the officials. Who is the ref?

Remind me who is the ref for this game ? no it wont be easy but we will prevail,it doesn't matter about them or the ref, if we turn up wanting to win this then we shall collect all three points,no cards or injuries please

Remind me who is the ref for this game ? no it wont be easy but we will prevail,it doesn't matter about them or the ref, if we turn up wanting to win this then we shall collect all three points,no cards or injuries please
I think we've seen against sheep and scum that the refs do affect the outcome. No pen given v sheep and offside goal in cup final.

Very nervous for this considering the players we have out, and the ones replacing them.

However if we are on it, it should be a comfortable victory. I like Stendel and think he will come good for them but they are very much in transition right now and the players don’t really suit his style of play.

They failed to score against the poorest defence in the league on Wednesday, they play out from the back continuously and because of that they are prone to quite a few mistakes as they dont have the players for it yet.

I’d expect us to press them high & hard, we’ll get a lot of chances from it.

Is mcgregor fit ?

As rubbish as Hearts have been all season and since the new manager came in this won’t be an easy game. They will have to get a positive result sometime but hopefully not yet.

Hope your right. I worry it will be a tough game

Just got a good feeling we're going to rediscover our pre-winter break form.

Like Gerrard has said, we're used to playing a game every few days, and it's where we find our form.

I think the result earlier in the year will be fresh in the the gaffers and players mind

Just got a good feeling we're going to rediscover our pre-winter break form.

Like Gerrard has said, we're used to playing a game every few days, and it's where we find our form.

I think the result earlier in the year will be fresh in the the gaffers and players mind
Ok I am convinced.

Tempo must be higher than the last 2 games, as usual they will come out like rabid dugs, I expect a really tight hard fought game.

Looking forward to the game

I expect our players to approach this game with the right mentality and be at it right from the start after two flat performances recently.

Lets go!

Looking forward to this. Will take any win but would be good to see our pre winter break form coming back.

Every game is huge now, definitely feel like Hearts will raise their game today. Will take any kind of scrappy win right now.

Hearts will be up for it. Expect to win cause they really are shite. Only way they scored last time out was because of a mistake. Let’s go rangers

This will be the day that Hearts show up so we’ll have to be at our very best

They may be bottom of the league but I'm not expecting a total demolition of them. Maybe 2-0 let's try and keep the run of clean sheets going

If they come at us and actually try to win the game then I think that will be to our advantage and we will pick them off. But if they sit it and try to frustrate us could be a different story. Getting an early goal will be important as it will force them to come at us

Think this will be a tough game if I’m being honest. Certainly don’t anticipate strolling it anyway.

Keep it tight at the back and hopefully the rest looks after itself.

2-0 and I’ll be happy!

Need big game from midfielders to win the battle and then hopefully play some decent stuff and few goals to calm the nerves. Need to start well.

Back