Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Hopefully get back to the attacking performances pre break.

Don't see them sitting behind the ball, so hopefully opens it up for us, few goals and the juggernaut rolls on towards 55.

Massive game today, hoping we come out the traps with high tempo and quick passing. A win today will really set us up nicely, I know they’re bottom of the league however they always raise their game against us and with new signings this has potential to be a banana skin, tynecaslte is always a hard place to go. 3-0 the bears, katic, Jack and Barasic.

Rangers to win a scrappy 2-1

Got the 1-0 right the other day but as I’m going to back it this time it won’t be the score :rolleyes:

I was far more nervous about last Wednesday's game than I am about today.

I knew Goodwin would have St Mirren well organised and difficult to break down.

Today will be totally different.
Their manager has a high press, play football all over the park policy and that will suit us perfectly.

Hearts have some decent players and i think they will climb the table sharpish under Stendel, but we will create plenty of chances against their style of play.

3-0 Rangers and looking forward to the best away day out of the season.

We need to start much better than we did on our last visit to Tynecastle. We can’t allow them to build up any momentum as they will take any encouragement allowed to them to get tore right in about us.
Crush them early and we can score a few today.

Like a few of you, this game worries me.

Playing the day after the rotten lot is never ideal, we need to get to our game in hand.

Climbing to the summit is likely to be enough to end them.

Think it will be tough. Out for a birthday meal and not going to see the game today. Will be checking in on the match thread for updates. God help me :oops:

Tough test today, can see it being a scrappy affair but we will edge it 0-1. Cmon rangers, big performance and a step closer to 55!

Anybody thinks this game is a shoehorn is delusional,its gonna be tough

Screen-Shot-2018-08-06-at-4.28.46-PM-2-1024x558.png

How is the weather through in Edinburgh as pushing down here south Lanarkshire. Not great day for silky footie.

As rubbish as Hearts have been all season and since the new manager came in this won’t be an easy game. They will have to get a positive result sometime but hopefully not yet.

Hearts were crap last time we played them, but their players stepped it up and got the draw - we need to be more wise this time.

Another tough game today
Three points would be massive for our us
Need to keep that wee rat Naismith quiet and hopefully the corrupt ref can’t do anything to change the game
2-1 the famous

Bricking It Loyal

I know we're more than capable but I'm so nervous before every single game at the moment with the stakes being so high. Can't believe we're like 14 points better off than last year and still not in a position where we have a cushion.

Hearts are fighting for the lives which makes this game even tougher, with the addition of a new manager and players anything can happen. Hopefully our settled eleven gets the job done though.

If we can’t put these type of games to bed you have to say we don’t deserve to be up there in May.

Chances aren’t going to plentiful but if we take 3 points away at 5pm and then look forward to a favourable run of fixtures?

I think we can allow ourselves to start getting excited.

Today is massive.

We need to up our performance levels and makes sure we leave Edinburgh with 3 points.

I'd be so much more confident if we had Alfie available.

Turn up with the right attitude, we win the game. Anything else, we get into a fankle and drop points.

I'm very concerned about and the fact we're missing Alfie and Tav. Will make it very difficult. We need everyone to step up.

An early goal would be great.

Looking forward to this. Last two games have been scrappy, time for a bit of free flowing football and an impressive victory.

C’mon the Gers!

Hearts performance will bear no resemblance to there performances against every one else today ,add to that arch rangers hater Steven Mclean is the ref and were in for a really difficult game

How is the weather through in Edinburgh as pushing down here south Lanarkshire. Not great day for silky footie.
Not bad really. Occasional light drizzle and just a light breeze. 5 hours to kick off but, at the moment at least, weather should not be a factor.

Will the Prison Officers Social Club be open today? If not is there any other options for a drink apart from the Rosevale?

Huge game today.

Hearts will be up for this today and we need to dictate the tempo

As above a start like the Hibs away in Dec would be great and any win will do me. 3 points are vital

Fairly confident about this, it's just that every game is crucial now. People predicting 3-0, which would be great. I don't remember us ever winning 3-0 there, even with some very good teams. Could be my memory of course!

Back