• Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 10 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a negative pain the arse since parkhied

Hopefully the players have had the boost they need

Hopefully the break has come at the right time and we see an attacking performance. If Gio goes to his defensive pish then we're in trouble.

Another struggle on the road, wouldn't be shocked if we drew it, but hoping for a win to ignite our domestic form, which has been garbage, frankly. I really wouldn't like to see us go behind in this game.

Team selection is once again vital, but even more importantly, we need players out of form to find it again - there's plenty of them...

No spark, a dull selection and an early K/O. Not great.

Rangers to ponder their way to a 2-1 win with edgy moments all round followed by relief and Gio's GTG thoughts for afters.

Not sure what will happen tbh.

A nice relaxing 3-0 with an early goal would be lovely but the reality is a nail-biting sweat inducing heart palpatating 90+ minutes is on the way. At the end of it all I hope we squeak any type of win.

Hearts 0 Rangers 1

Hopefully the players get out their rut starting tomorrow, but tough game for me, I think it will be a draw 2-2

We need any sort of win to show our intent for the rest of the season. Anything less and I fear this season will fizzle out quietly unfortunately

Predict a Rangers win - fanboy, haven't you watched us lately, Gio is hopeless
Predict anything else - panty wetter, why do you watch Rangers, Hearts are shite

Just warming up for the match thread when the team gets announced.

Hopefully Saturday is when we turn the corner and play like we should. Heart says 3-1 Rangers. Head says a draw. At best.

I hate to say it.. But not a chance we are coming home with all 3 points away to hearts. Ffs we struggled at home to bottom of the table.

Prove me wrong Ranger's

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get a performance & a result tomorrow.

1-3.

Tepid dire miserable football until Shankland scores from a gift, we get our arses in gear then who knows.

2-2 I think. Perhaps bold thinking we score twice.

Would love to be a pantwetting tit here and we get a nice cosy 3-0.

Hoping against hope for a 2-1 win.

As soon as we see the line up we will know.

If he starts Jack, Lundstram, Kamara in midfield and still have sands at centre half, I really don’t think any of us will be able to stomach it.

We absolutely must be more expansive and attacking and stop treating SPL matches like a visit to the bernabaue.
Agree, go out and play attacking direct football - play and build up has been to slow and predictable of late

We are always poor after a break. Hope to %^*& that changers tomorrow man. Don't care how but pls just get the 3 points

Voted for a draw……but now game is drawing closer I’m hoping gio has transformed our style of play and we hammer them…….my blind faith in GIO changing it up is based on absolutely nothing apart from my will for us to win

After only five minutes normally we can tell what game we’re going to have, then give a score prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back