Match Thread ** Hearts v Rangers - Sky Sports **

Unfortunately i never managed to catch the game due to work, very happy that we got a win :)
haven't had a chance to go through the 32 pages to see the ups and downs of the game from FF perspective.
good to see Windass on the scoresheet.
and a double for miller, it difficult not to be impressed with that really!
hoping to catch a rerun or highlights soon.

Put me on ignore then I've stated quite clearly what's gone on .

No, I'm interested in what you have to say. You have insinuated that you have the inside scoop and Kenny has done wrong. Please share with us and let us make up our own minds.

Nothing worse on here than folk giving it the "I know something you don't know" routine.

No, I'm interested in what you have to say. You have insinuated that you have the inside scoop and Kenny has done wrong. Please share with us and let us make up our own minds.

Nothing worse on here than folk giving it the "I know something you don't know" routine.

I've told you read my posts not going in to it any further as I don't want banned as I've said in the earlier I am out .

Great second half display, and good to see the heads didn't go down at 1-0 against us.

Important now that we build on this result, and put an undefeated run together.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

A very hard earned deserved 3 points.

Smart subs at the end too, 3 players that needed the fans applauding them off. Kenny MOTM, Morelos working hard without scoring and Windass hopefully has finally learned where the net is!

Next 2 games are at home to Partick and home to Hamilton. Is it tempting fate to talk about us finally winning 3 games in a row...?

Job done and great character shown after going one down,worked hard as a team today and dug deeper and controlled the 2nd half.

Holt brought great energy today In midfield,be interesting to see if he can keep his slot there and build on his performance today,well played kid and credit due.

Young Ross was rock solid with Wilson,good shift today lads,well done and more the same please.

Last and not least,the away Teddy fans,simply the best.

WATP

Just had a look on kickback and there is a thread about our singing today.

A few of the easily offended were moaning and playing the sectarian card but a surprising number of jambos were pointing out that it is the same songs we have sung for years and that we outsang the home support.

They are cùnts but at least a few of them respect (or secretly enjoy) our songs and passion :)

Great result.
All players did well and great reaction after going 1 goal down.
2nd half was really good and especially as thats been our downfall normally.
Well done K.M. good performance and took his 2 goals well and set up J.W. nicely.
J.W. took his goal well and you could see what it meant to him.
Hope that will give him confidence after a poor spell of form.

The atmosphere was excellent and I enjoyed being there seeing the fans getting right behind ALL the players and also G.M. who got a great reception when he came over at the end.

A great game to round off a poor week.
W.A.T.P.

Great result and performance. I had bet us to win 1-2 but could not have been happier when Windass made it 1-3. Let's put one Pedro statistic to bed and beat Partick & Hamilton - to win three games in a row.

Holt was tremendous yesterday. A great performance. Thought we were on top from the first whistle until they scored out of nothing. We became a bit shakey but needed that goal before half time. Then we came out with purpose second half. Showed a bit of resilience. What an atmosphere. Happy with that.

Back