Match Thread ** Hearts v Rangers - Sky Sports **

Looked good today and a deserved win. A win earned despite the officials again refusing to make a game-changing decision in our favour - they simply are pretending not to see stuff - despite the amazing vision when it comes to our team.

Much better reaction from the team today, feared the worst after going the goal down. Hopefully the start of us being back to winning ways.

Listening to bbc radio Scotland and their pain is a joy. To hear the animated whine in Stewart’s voice and pretty much same from Thomson speaks volumes as they continue to decry Pedro and pretty much everything at Rangers. How an organisation that choose not to interact with Rangers can devote so much time and ill informed comment particularly from Tom Irish really beggars believe. Their contempt for our club comes through loud and clear and is not becoming of the National broadcaster

Listening to bbc radio Scotland and their pain is a joy. To hear the animated whine in Stewart’s voice and pretty much same from Thomson speaks volumes as they continue to decry Pedro and pretty much everything at Rangers. How an organisation that choose not to interact with Rangers can devote so much time and ill informed comment particularly from Tom Irish really beggars believe. Their contempt for our club comes through loud and clear and is not becoming of the National broadcaster
I must have a wonky radio. They slate Pedro and rightly so. Stewart pointed out that KM saw through Pedro and that's why he was dropped.

Just relieved to get three points. Hearts away is always tough no matter how poor they are and today we stood up and battled. Well done KM keep doing that and that'll do me. Pleased for Mr Murty. Enjoy your weekend Bears and Bearettes.

Windass and Candeias switched wings constantly under Pedro, it's nothing new. Warburton did it the whole time with McKay and whoever was on the other wing too.

Had listened to a Windass interview where he said it had been difficult to play with 3 left backs (Wallace,Hodson and John) and to try and understand how they play their game, i think this is how he's been drifting in and out of games hes obviously struggling with the switching as i feel hes certainly not as effective on the right as the left.

Can have no complaints with that. Great character after a tough week and we have the makings of a team in there.

Tavernier is an assist machine.

Someone should maybe explain the offside rule to Morelos - frustrating as fcuk to see him constantly caught!!!

Windass and Candeias switched wings constantly under Pedro, it's nothing new. Warburton did it the whole time with McKay and whoever was on the other wing too.

It showed up Windass because he did bugger all on the left. Surprised he came out the second half he was that poor in the first.

Graeme murty has until next week to work with the team for next week's derby versus Partick Thistle.

More time to do tactics and game different scenarios.

A great job considering he took over the first team yesterday.

Much better second half and what goals we scored. Wow. Kenny Miller's goals were very well taken. He might not have done much in the first half other than a brilliant goal, but he seemed to relax in the second half and try and let the ball do the work than huff and puff around the field. And his pass to Windass for the third goal was exquisite. Well done son. Other than that, Jack had a solid second half as well and Morelos put in a shift. His laying off was really sharp. He really needed a goal to top off a good performance. I didn't expect a win today so it was all the more sweet.

What a difference a win makes to your weekend. Great recovery after a superb strike by Lafferty it has to be said but we were by far the better team and thoroughly deserved the win.

This was a home game for me and in the house about 30 minutes after the final whistle with a celebratory beer.

Well done the Bears heres hoping GM can win three games in a row although we do look better away from home at the moment!

Young McCorie was outstanding again. If he wore poops, he would be hailed as a superstar with a trazillion pound price tag to his name. This young man is such a great prospect, I hope it continues and becomes to be a great like Gough.

Not going to get carried away but good performance from the whole team today. Thought Holt had a good game today as did the back four. We have been waiting for a performance like that for months

good result.
when i saw tarts team, i only thought 4 of them would cause us any bother,
laff, concalves, berra, walker,
the rest were unknowns and young kids.
can we keep it going?

Happy with the win but it wasn't a great performance, Thought at times throughout the match we gave the ball away cheaply and even at times when under no pressure, There were times when a forward pass was on and we just humped it up the park, Still think we should be moving the ball quicker at times instead of dwelling on it.

Morelos worked his socks off once again and the chance he had in the second half running in on goal he should have just smashed it instead of trying to cut in, Don't know why some of our players always seem to need an extra touch.

Hearts keeper should have been off for handling outside the box.

Murrayfield is a cracking stadium but those tv screens need moved higher up, They look stupid where they are, Pitch looked great but it should be as it's one of those ones that cost a fortune to lay. The ticket allocation was a joke and if your running a football club and overheads are rising due to your new stand, Why wouldn't you just sell as many tickets regardless if the away support outnumbered the home support, They should be trying to get as much money into their club while they can, Budge made a complete arse of that.

Overall pleased for Murty getting the win today and glad Miller replied to his detractors of which there are many on here, Mostly now vanished like snow off a dyke.

Well done Rangers and Murty

M.O.T.M Morelos for me.

I shall eat my himble pie.. cant diss kenny miller a true professional job... 2great goals and a set up...,NOT THE TIME TO SLAG players...well done to all and well done mr murty

First half was poor after we conceded but the second half was much better. The central defensive pairing did well despite probably not playing much together. Holt had an excellent second half as well.

Back