Hearts vs Rangers ref.

Jesus. He’s absolutely brutal. Gives Alfie absolutely nothing when he referees us. His performances in the two SC cup ties against Aberdeen last season were up there with the worst I’ve ever seen.

Interesting that a referee who was given the weekend off before the international break due to a horror show at Easter Road can then be given another big game. The refs are all bad but he is up there with the worst of them think it's between him and Dom Robertson.

We do our jobs he won’t matter

I’d start defoe now as I think Stevie g will anyway

Someone at the SFA is having a laugh. His performance in the last game he refereed was the subject of huge criticism from all sides because of incompetence so he was dropped from the next set of fixtures, not even given a Div2 game. Why has he now been given the highest profile SPL game this week. A Hearts/Rangers game at Tynecastle is a potential tinderbox at the best of times. I fear he will over-compensate for his previous poor performance to try to show he is a 'hard man'.

He recently angered Lennon so this must be his chance to atone for his sins.

All crap, but the sinister side of me thinks after he denied 2 penalties for celtic against hibs and then was dropped for his performance that he has been given this chance to redeem himself. No doubt controversy awaits.

It’ll be his second Rangers game this season. The other was the game away to St Mirren.

Celtic have Robertson this week.

We know how bad he is and what we are up against wi him, so play the way we know we can and we will win this game.

Every game this season requires 100% commitment over the full 90+. Dae this and no team can touch us.

If its not Thomson(maybe he will be brought back if titles on at new year) and its no his trainee Bobby M, im quite happy... well until the game kicks off and the ref gives the first throw in.

Hearts are going to look to blooter Rangers here its obvious they will test Clancy see if hes feeling lenient.... thats certainly what most of the pundits will expect of the ref.

lots of our players will have been on international duty, this will be a tough tough game.

I click on these threads every week and to be honest the content makes zero difference, they are all brutal

Oh, but it does.

Clancy was binned because he didn't, for once, resort to type (even though he refused to red card a yahoo) Heaven forfend! He didn't award the filth a penalty.

His first chance to atone? v Rangers.

If the SFA actually believe Clancy's performance at Easter Rd was so bad, why did he only receive a one match ban?

One minute he’s not good enough to referee an SPFL game, and how he’s got the biggest game of the weekend. Makes sense.

Kevin O'Clancy will have a future career match on sunday, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The pressure on him must be immense. He must know all eyes will be on him.

This could be fun, 3pts first and foremost and then melt him. I hate him with a passion, especially after he sent,, sorry, his assistant, sent off Alfie. In the same game the big glaikit tumshie got away with a NFL off the ball contact assault on oor Alfie.

Hopefully sunday will be a career ending game for him, and 3pts for Stevie's Wonder's.

Wanted to put a cool emoji after that but then engaged my small brain :(

Back