Heavy Defeat For 2005’s

Could be wrong here but there is boys playing up who could play In these games. Also how many younger boys did we have ?

I remember during the Alkass tournie our coach said that a lot depends upon which kids you have at particular age group. Sometimes you get an age group with a glut of outstanding talents, the next year down maybe a bit of a struggle. Still, better to lose heavily at this age group than, say, U17.

On a side note, the 2006 or 2007’s beat Ayr 4-1.
My wee lad was up watching a family friend and he’s had the best day ever as he met Morelos, Jones and Hastie.

Could be wrong here but there is boys playing up who could play In these games. Also how many younger boys did we have ?

There were two 2006's playing and possibly three of the 2005's playing with the 2004's.

To answer a couple of points, this is perhaps not as strong as other groups, they did also lose 8-2 to Dundee United.

Where as I agree results are not important Rangers teams should not be losing heavily to Ayr United or Dundee United.

That’s a strange one but that’s a very young age group, there plenty time for the best of the boys to improve and for signings to be made from elsewhere

There were two 2006's playing and possibly three of the 2005's playing with the 2004's.

To answer a couple of points, this is perhaps not as strong as other groups, they did also lose 8-2 to Dundee United.

Where as I agree results are not important Rangers teams should not be losing heavily to Ayr United or Dundee United.
Ok, go on then. Why?

Back