Heavy rain in dubai

Tony75tfc

Loads of streets closed off due to flooding and dubai airport is flooded and loads of flights cancelled ,hopefully it wont impact the team as im sure they are due back either tomoz or monday

I would have thought that they would have been better off at the camp in Tenerife like last year. Lots of top European Clubs go there.

Because it’s now raining heavily in Dubai for once in a blue moon we shouldn’t have went there? Ok.

New SFA rule being drawn up as we speak. teams must be in the country 5 days before a SC game or will be disqualified and 20 league points deduction.

Nae luck it only rains about 4 times a year. The last time I was in Dubai I was working for 6 weeks and it rained once. The site I was working in turned into a mudbath and you could hardly walk in it.

Loads of streets closed off due to flooding and dubai airport is flooded and loads of flights cancelled ,hopefully it wont impact the team as im sure they are due back either tomoz or monday
No road drains are included when building them.
Son lives in Abu Dhabi, same set up. Carnage when wet as locals have no idea how to drive when it downpours once a year.

I was driving through to Stirling today and it’s possibly the worst wet driving conditions I’ve ever experienced.

Chucking it down. Floods and rivers of water running everywhere.

It was so rainy in Gourock today, at one point you couldn't see the other side of the river. Situation normal.

Ok

" Alexis, when is it gonnae rain hen " ?

" It is going to rain in Dubai, Glasgow and Tranent at 14:28 every day and Tranent will be washed away entirely. Have a nice day ".
Only thing is, it washes away downhill to Prestonpans...that's when the real problems start.

Back