Heidenheim v Bremen 1930 kick off BT Sport

PT98

Official Ticketer
Second leg tonight. 0-0 from first leg. The Bundesliga 2 team hardly ever wins these play offs, fingers crossed it happens tonight

This isn't the result we want at all mate!
Because it'll make it harder for HSV to get back up? That's true but old habits die hard, I want to see Bremen lose. Hamburg will probably blow it in the last ten games anyway, becoming experts at doing that unfortunately.

Because it'll make it harder for HSV to get back up? That's true but old habits die hard, I want to see Bremen lose. Hamburg will probably blow it in the last ten games anyway, becoming experts at doing that unfortunately.
Because Dorsch won’t sign if they go up.

I think you're missing the point completely here.

Everyone on the transfer thread is ball deep in us signing some random guy who plays for Heidenheim.

If they get promoted he won't sign, if they don't he will.

Apparently :rolleyes:

Everyone on the transfer thread is ball deep in us signing some random guy who plays for Heidenheim.

its hilarious how some are so wrapped up in it. All because some VL on RM hinted at him. Imagine how gutted they’ll be when we sign Kenny McLean instead.

There was a massive cowbell in Bremen and a frying pan in heidenheim.

We're in different times :D

I haven't been on the transfer thread so didn't know. If he's any good he'll probably still end up in Bundesliga 1. First 25 minutes of game and I'm wondering if he's actually on the park.

Thought he was hiding tonight. I'll admit that is the first time I have watched him and scouting will be done over the course of a number of games, but he certainly didnt look up to much tonight.

Back