Helander Booking

I can understand this one, if I really give the ref a massive benefit of the doubt. In real time Helander reaches out towards his shoulder, from the refs view point it will look like a tug. From the camera angle he actually doesn't touch him as he is already on the way down... who'd be a ref?!?

The problem with these terrible 'errors' by inept officials is the card puts Helander under pressure, it may prevent him going full into his next tackle in fear of a second yellow. Clancy is a cheat I'd say.

The problem with these terrible 'errors' by inept officials is the card puts Helander under pressure, it may prevent him going full into his next tackle in fear of a second yellow. Clancy is a cheat I'd say.

It's not a big worry IMO as I thought, perhaps wrongly ongoing, that the Swede was a bit of a turnip today !

Perhaps he isn't yet fully fit or whatever.

Once again our club should be highlighting this cheating from the first, after match, interview from the manger.

We should have someone reviewing what's going on and relaying back to the manager and what's happening every second of every match we play.

Put these cheating filth in black under the same pressure the filth do.
What cheating?

Back