Helander out for the foreseeable future

JRM244

Official Ticketer
Not good news at all .

Simpson has looked poor so far albeit he's not played much . This will be a massive chance for him .

JD1872

Not sure what the injury is that Helander has been struggling with. Did he maybe aggravate it and it was a clear up operation?

Seems very quick for surgery if it was a ligaments injury.

Hope those at the presser get more information

The Moon on Mars is Blue

He has been carrying an injury for a while . I wonder if it relates to this. We can get Nico back at winter break. I would hope one of the young players from the B Team could step up to the 4th CB position during the period up to the re opening of the transfer window

Forth Bear

Depending how long he's out for, Katic will likely get recalled in January.

Nicolas Nkoulou is currently a free agent after being released by Torino. If it's long term, it might be worth looking at free agents.

Williem2

With the CBs we lost in the transfer window wither on loan or otherwise I would not be looking to bring them back early.

The ones who moved on (George = Not good enough, Katic = Solid but not taking us forward) I wouldnt think we are covered if we still had them.

Connor should play every match, Leon solid enough and can play but has a wobble in him, Jack not 100% convinced he is at the level we need.

We have left ourselves short in this area as I dont believe Jack should have been included as an established CB more a work in progress