Helander

Sweden kicking off now

Helander doesn't start.

Swedes going 4, 4, 2 and start with Lindelof and Granqvist as the 2 centre backs

Sweden kicking off now

Helander doesn't start.

Swedes going 4, 4, 2 and start with Lindelof and Granqvist as the 2 centre backs

4 young Bears currently doing well live on BBC Scotland beating Germany under 19s 1-0 at half time.

How ******* hard is it to spell Helander?

Any way, Elander, Hellander, Helanda, Hellaander... was interviewed the other day;

"Scottish football isn't very similar to what I've played before in Italy so that's been quite a new thing.

"So it might take a few games to get used to that."

He also talked about how big a club Rangers are. He knew we we were big but didn't realise how big.

He's clearly still finding his feet and will take a bit of time to settle and adapt. Even the best take time to settle to a new environment, climate, club and style of football played in the country. Just look at Bernardo Silva.

Kamara getting a good 7.7 rating on my fotmob app. Subbed off on 87mins, hopefully just to give someone a run out and not injured.

Reactions: VMS
I don't think he'll be with us long, Edmundson and Katic are better players than the big man imo. And there both younger.
Edmundson better based on displays against St Joseph’s, east fife and Hamilton, alright then.

Still think McGregor could've done better for the 2nd goal mate.

Felt he could've got a stronger hand to it, plus he was beaten at his near post.

It was very poor.

Fod would have been lamented for it.

It was Killie esq actually. Maybe struggles to read the ball as well on Astro?

Who knows, but the naivety started when we crossed the ball from the corner/free kick. Keep it in the their half and take a point.

I dont rate him so far but early days yet I think it's the price that knackers him as for a 3 million pound player we expect him to hit the ground running and he has not.

It's amazing the amount of omniscient posters on here who actually believe that because someone has a different opinion to themselves they know nothing about football. Let's hope Helander becomes a great success but if he doesn't will the know alls accept that the others were correct? I think we all know the answer to that. Probably the same ones who said Pena's critics knew f all.
It's a forum for pity's sake.
You know where people exchange opinions?

I fully expect Helander to start in Porto. Katic could play against Hearts as they have a big physical guy up front.

It's amazing the amount of omniscient posters on here who actually believe that because someone has a different opinion to themselves they know nothing about football. Let's hope Helander becomes a great success but if he doesn't will the know alls accept that the others were correct? I think we all know the answer to that. Probably the same ones who said Pena's critics knew f all.
It's a forum for pity's sake.
You know where people exchange opinions?

If they're shite opinions then its surely ok to tell them, and done of them on this thread are really shite.

Back