Helicopter Sunday - Glad to hear it still hurts like hell

That's a brilliant story to start the day. Thompson is absolutely ruined

More 'Borg-like' manure from a washed-up alkie creature.

Caffeine doping, boo hoo hoo

Hibs never tried, boo hoo hoo

Dunfermline lay down, boo hoo hoo

Kilmarnock goalie tried too hard, boo hoo hoo

JRP Gordon cheated us, boo hoo hoo

Hugh Dallas cheated us, boo hoo hoo etc, etc ad nauseam.

I really do wish they would all feck off into the Oirsh Sea and feckin drown.

Sorry mate, I felt that was clear.

A lot of Bluenoses in McDonald’s family that were very happy and the Celtic fan claim was made to reduce animosity towards him in the Lanarkshire area.
I'm sure his mother's side are bears and his father's side tims.
He's also quoted as saying he had to sit next to his father in law on a flight that night after the game, father In law was a massive tim.

Losing that day still howls through the soul of every one of them every time they think about it. And always, always will.

Every single one of that team who have spoken about it speak like the whole event was a brutal death in their family.

And it is absolutely glorious.

Scott McDonald slammed for Celtic Helicopter Sunday celebrations as Motherwell joy branded 'absolute disgrace' by former Parkhead man​

The Aussie went on to play for the Hoops but Alan Thompson is still raging about the Fir Park upset.

“All we had to do was win the game that day and we’d be crowned champions again.

“Chris Sutton scored, we were in a great position and we missed some great chances to put that game to bed.

“The league was coming back to Celtic Park until the 88th minute when self-confessed Celtic fanatic Scott McDonald scored, then bagged another in the 90th minute to hand Rangers the title.

"It was utter devastation. I’ve had lows in football but this was something from out of this world. I’d never seen or felt anything like it.

“I can understand ex-Rangers man Terry Butcher going nuts as the Motherwell boss, but McDonald celebrated like he’d just won the league.

“Back at Easter Road, Marvin Andrews said God was behind us losing the league in the last two minutes of the season.

“He went crazy with joy when thousands of Celtic supporters were on the floor in tears. :)

"The way Motherwell celebrated was an absolute disgrace. There was no respect. It was like they won that title.

“I don’t know what God was playing at if that was true. It was a stake through the heart to all of us on that pitch at Fir Park.

"I’m still broken-hearted about it, and it brings a bad feeling to my stomach. :) :)

“Now, 16 years on, I still can’t describe the feeling. If we thought losing in Seville and losing the league on the last day in 2003 were bad, this was tenfold." :) :) :)
Great to hear you fkn drunk. Bad things happen to alkies who fling bottles at women....

"It was utter devastation. I’ve had lows in football but this was something from out of this world. I’d never seen or felt anything like it."

"I’m still broken-hearted about it, and it brings a bad feeling to my stomach."
Heartwarming stuff right there. Brilliant.

Scott McDonald slammed for Celtic Helicopter Sunday celebrations as Motherwell joy branded 'absolute disgrace' by former Parkhead man​

The Aussie went on to play for the Hoops but Alan Thompson is still raging about the Fir Park upset.

“All we had to do was win the game that day and we’d be crowned champions again.

“Chris Sutton scored, we were in a great position and we missed some great chances to put that game to bed.

“The league was coming back to Celtic Park until the 88th minute when self-confessed Celtic fanatic Scott McDonald scored, then bagged another in the 90th minute to hand Rangers the title.

"It was utter devastation. I’ve had lows in football but this was something from out of this world. I’d never seen or felt anything like it.

“I can understand ex-Rangers man Terry Butcher going nuts as the Motherwell boss, but McDonald celebrated like he’d just won the league.

“Back at Easter Road, Marvin Andrews said God was behind us losing the league in the last two minutes of the season.

“He went crazy with joy when thousands of Celtic supporters were on the floor in tears. :)

"The way Motherwell celebrated was an absolute disgrace. There was no respect. It was like they won that title.

“I don’t know what God was playing at if that was true. It was a stake through the heart to all of us on that pitch at Fir Park.

"I’m still broken-hearted about it, and it brings a bad feeling to my stomach. :) :)

“Now, 16 years on, I still can’t describe the feeling. If we thought losing in Seville and losing the league on the last day in 2003 were bad, this was tenfold." :) :) :)
Is he totally unaware that other teams thrive on results against the old firm? Being the spoilers and in this case the ultimate spoilers is of massive importance in Scottish football, its all that some teams have. Motherwell where completely within their right to celebrate like they won the league because they just had an integral part in the outcome. Cry more bozo another who seems to think celtic have a devine right to win everything. Unhealthy attitude.

stephen-colbert-inject.gif

Oh yes please!

How dare McDonald and Motherwell celebrate. Was the same 2 years earlier when they were complaining about Marshall (Killie keeper) not letting celtic score more goals

Absolute cretins.
Yeah Marshall said some Celtc players were raging at him for not letting in more goals,just because he was an ex player.

He’s from a mixed family.

Believe his Dad is a Celtic fan and his Mum’s family are us.
An Aussie I know used to play football alongside Scott McD's dad in Australia. He told me the dad was a big Celtic fan and Scott used to wear a Celtic top when he came along to watch his dad play.

Maybe he became partial to the superior Glasgow club when he moved to Scotland.

Pub here in Stranraer had laid on a buffet & champagne for them, it was left untouched

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
They were out celebrating in the streets in Coatbridge.

Partying for a trophy they didn't win. Fast forward to 2021 and the stupid bastards still haven't taken their lesson.
Yeah I was coming back from a wedding down south and had to drive through The Whifflet 3 mins before the final whistle and they were out dancing in the street, by the time I got to Dunbeth we were Champion's

Fucking lovely!

I am not sure why they are so obsessed with him being a die hard Celtic fan. What does that have to do with him scoring? He had a job to do and that was do his best for Motherwell no matter who he is playing. Or is it alright for them to lie down and cheat their fans? Unlike its not alright for Dunfermline? Absolute hypocrites the lot of them.

I am so fucking glad it still hurts. That plus 9 in a row is one of the greatest days of support Rangers in my life.

An Aussie I know used to play football alongside Scott McD's dad in Australia. He told me the dad was a big Celtic fan and Scott used to wear a Celtic top when he came along to watch his dad play.

Maybe he became partial to the superior Glasgow club when he moved to Scotland.
You don’t celebrate like that if you’re a tim.

I’d be heartbroken if I was a player and I’d done that to Rangers.

That day brings back great memories.
In Glenmavis and went out to listen to the last minutes on my “brick Nokia “ only to come running in like a dafty when the second goal went in .
Scenes to say the least

They really still can’t accept McDonald at all still for what it’s worth I hate when he played against us for them always seemed as if he would score.

I’m sure they punted him one January and never replaced him and it well helped us on our way to secure a title.

Tremendous every one of they cretins still feel the pain of 22 May 2005 ;)

Remember walking through Shawlands that night and there was a ta.rrier with the scarf on (obviously been at the game) standing steamin with his head on his birds shoulder absolutely inconsolable. Fucking superb. Unless she’d chucked him which would have been double superb.

More 'Borg-like' manure from a washed-up alkie creature.

Caffeine doping, boo hoo hoo

Hibs never tried, boo hoo hoo

Dunfermline lay down, boo hoo hoo

Kilmarnock goalie tried too hard, boo hoo hoo

JRP Gordon cheated us, boo hoo hoo

Hugh Dallas cheated us, boo hoo hoo etc, etc ad nauseam.

I really do wish they would all feck off into the Oirsh Sea and feckin drown.
Listen Pal, we have just had fe cking Cop26 in the city as we look to protect the planet and you are advocating polluting the irish sea?

Have a word with yourself, whats the irish sea ever did to be punished like that.

The last thing we need is bloody Greta back in the city

They have perfectly good baths at homes that normally go unused, let them stay at home and do the drowniung there.

Think of the children and there futures

Back