Helicopter Sunday

BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
I know this has probably been done to death. But I've had a few beers and I am reliving this again.

My absolute favourite title win. 55 might beat it, but its the very best so far.

Here's the commentary.
Drink it in.

Enjoy

I know this has probably been done to death. But I've had a few beers and I am reliving this again.

My absolute favourite title win. 55 might beat it, but its the very best so far.

Here's the commentary.
Drink it in.

Enjoy
Will never tire listening to that, gives me such a warm feeling.

Remember sitting in the house not watching any football then a motorcade of cars passed by blasting horns and waving flags nearly made orbit that day

Great day. My mate found me slumped against a wall, pissed, with one shoe on. He posts on here so might comment haha.

Can’t stand that rabid prick but by god that’s a tremendous listen. Doesn’t feel too dissimilar even listening now as to the day itself.

What a day

Was in iran and on way to airport for an internal flight when missus rang to say we had won the league. Strangest feeling ever. No bevvy and no one could understand why I was going nuts in the back of a taxi. Iranians I was travelling with took me for a meal to celebrate and ordered a cooked goats head. Honestly I was gagging and these guys were picking the meat off it a gulping it down.
Had to be the worst celebration ever for me in all the years following the gers.

Back