Hello Hello new forum

Hope everyone enjoys the new look.

Remember, normal rules apply.

This will be the main area for posting for the time being. Sub forums will arrive in due course.

Always enjoy looking at what has been put up on facebook mate! Some superb images

Try this to stop watching threads automatically and getting inundated with messages every time someone posts in them.

Click on your username on the blue bar at the top. From the drop-down menu click on 'Preferences'. Should get a pop- up that lets you de-select the top two items regarding 'watching' threads and 'receiving alerts on watched threads'.

Will the people who had over 250 posts in the previous forum be able to gain access to the lounge on here without the required post count?

Did anyone know this was happening before the sticky today? I genuinely had no idea and I am never away from the bloody place. Gonna be bedlam!

Hi folks. I was buster123 on the old forum but have changed it to the guitar of my dreams. Anyway can we all put a picture up on our messages?

No matter, what someone will complain. It works and I can read messages, will do for me.

Will the people who had over 250 posts in the previous forum be able to gain access to the lounge on here without the required post count?

I posted on the other forum I sure certain post counts gain automatic entry to the lounge the last time we changed boards

Hopefully the days of the forum crashing when traffic gets too busy are behind us :cool:

Hello all. Used to be POLSKI, but this was my moniker from the older forums. Just broke 3000 posts(minus Lounge shite) in 11 years...must do better...:rolleyes:

Liking the new forum free of ads! Hopefully remains free of tims too!

Back