Hellooooo, compliance officer, where’s the scums punishment?

It seems to be being airbrushed from history the fact that Lennon and Lego were right next to each other on loungers and also right next to two randomers.

It seems to be being airbrushed from history the fact that Lennon and Lego were right next to each other on loungers and also right next to two randomers.
Not one of these cretins in what passes for the media in this country has even made reference to who Lego and Neic were sitting next to.
Tells us all we need to know.

What went on in Dubai is what we should concentrate on I think. Steven Davis left a N. Ireland "camp" for personal reasons.
However most importantly of all surely we do not want Duffy suspended - especially for say 7 games. With Jullienne out injured they are one injury away from bringing him back into the team. We need big Shane there do his worse :))
Agree he's our best signing....but they should be dragged over the coals if he is the 2nd player with covid and played him TWICE!

Come on OP you didn't think big Clerrr would actually do her own club any harm.

Surprised if she wasnt out there in Dubai with them givin it all the I Ran Away shyte!

Agree he's our best signing....but they should be dragged over the coals if he is the 2nd player with covid and played him TWICE!
Yes I hadn't considered that but I think I read the second person was isolating and Duffy was not one of them.

Some interesting detail on this thread from two years ago

Needless to say nothing ever changed and this horrendous appointment from harper mcleod leaves the post this month.

She’s probably on the sick.

Lennon knew what he was doing with that media conference, it looks like he is trying to get sacked with a pay off, he has went against what his master said in his attempt at an apology.

Message from SFA compliance office... "it's only oor Lenny"... " whits he like"... "he's an awfy man"...

Lennon knew what he was doing with that media conference, it looks like he is trying to get sacked with a pay off, he has went against what his master said in his attempt at an apology.
I’ve been saying since the first old firm game he’s been working his ticket.

She still hasn’t cited Eduard for his challenge on the Dundee Utd player so there is no chance she will take any action against them. She was probably in Dubai with them

She'll get to it right after she's dealt with Gardyne.

Oh, and the Edouard tackle v Dundee Utd.

Oh... and Neic's comments after Ibrox.

Then once she's looked at all that, she'll get round to his press conference yesterday. Maybe before the end of the season, maybe not.

Patience Bears. She's on the case(s)...

Back