Help needed - anyone on here work in the Glasgow passport office?

Had a similar problem,3 MTHS ago had to travel to Durham to get new passport but even then they would not hand it across,it was posted to me, and arrived on time.

I know someone in the past who was waiting on a passport was taking ages so ended up contacting his local MP and he received the passport recorded delivery 2 days later.
Could be worth a try but I wouldn’t mention it’s for a football match.
An MP isn’t going to bother their arse about someone who’s passport will likely arrive in the timeframe they expect it to. Shite for the OP if it doesn’t arrive, but applying for a passport today and messaging an MP to chase it up tonight is a bit much

Application for my son through fast track done today, only guaranteed by Thursday which is obviously too late, flights booked from Aberdeen early Tuesday.
I put my daughters in on Friday. Got it back on the Wednesday with Monday being a Bank Holiday , 2 weeks ago I'm sure. So have some hope , my misses came withing 6 days aswell she was Wednesday to Tuesday for hers but my daughters was surprisingly quick

Could you use the media, contact a journalist or tv reporter? They'll be looking for stories and might be able to highlight your story and put a bit pressure on HMPO.
I guess it could work the other way as well though.

Say family funeral or something but wouldn’t mention seville
I wouldn’t go down the telling lies route as it’s easy to catch you out, they’re no daft and will know why it’s needed, tug on the heart strings 100% but do it in a way you’re up front

Back