help needed - rangers auction items needed for charity night

SirWalterSmith

Hi Guys,

I have posted this with Marks permission.

The charity I volunteer for is having a race night hosted by Gordon Smith on the 14th March

What do we do

We operate a lot of things, namely aimed at helping those in need in the local community

We help homeless people and help them get back on their feet by sourcing free items from the local community and giving them to those in need

We take referrals from homeless hostels to do the same

We give free clothes to those in needs, young families homeless and in hostels

We signpost those to other services such as food banks

We offer a clothes exchange for clothes recycling and those who have next to nothing

We offer peer support to those who need help with benefits

We offer support with benefit forms and those made unemployed

This is just the tip of the ice berg. So the race night is to help us raise more funds to help others

What could we use

Signed rangers items, any players any era, - for the raffle

Bottles of spirits

Vouchers

Old rangers tops in decent condition

Anything really that could be used as a raffle prize

Anything rangers related

This is being done, and if need be the charity can verify my involvement.

The rangers family always helps and im asking for their help again

If you have anything shoot me a pm

Thanks for reading

SWS

Hi Guys,

I have posted this with Marks permission.

The charity I volunteer for is having a race night hosted by Gordon Smith on the 14th March

What do we do

We operate a lot of things, namely aimed at helping those in need in the local community

We help homeless people and help them get back on their feet by sourcing free items from the local community and giving them to those in need

We take referrals from homeless hostels to do the same

We give free clothes to those in needs, young families homeless and in hostels

We signpost those to other services such as food banks

We offer a clothes exchange for clothes recycling and those who have next to nothing

We offer peer support to those who need help with benefits

We offer support with benefit forms and those made unemployed

This is just the tip of the ice berg. So the race night is to help us raise more funds to help others

What could we use

Signed rangers items, any players any era, - for the raffle

Bottles of spirits

Vouchers

Old rangers tops in decent condition

Anything really that could be used as a raffle prize

Anything rangers related

This is being done, and if need be the charity can verify my involvement.

The rangers family always helps and im asking for their help again

If you have anything shoot me a pm

Thanks for reading

SWS
It's not much but if you want a copy of my 1st book , Rangers 10 matches 10 players , it came out in Nov maybe use it as a raffle prize . I think all the signed ones have gone..I should also be getting a good few old tops in the next few days , for an event I'm doing in the summer. If I get them you can have a couple pm if interested Good luck

It's not much but if you want a copy of my 1st book , Rangers 10 matches 10 players , it came out in Nov maybe use it as a raffle prize . I think all the signed ones have gone..I should also be getting a good few old tops in the next few days , for an event I'm doing in the summer. If I get them you can have a couple pm if interested Good luck

Thank you so much tattie I have sent a pm

Tried to send you a PM but "This member limits who may view their full profile."
I recently replaced my SONY HT-AS5 surround sound system even though there's not a thing wrong with it. Six pieces in all; sub-woofer, centre speaker, two fronts and two rears in black, DTS and DOLBY.
Have all the cables, remote, manual, it's genuinely in perfect nick.
Of any interest to you?

Tried to send you a PM but "This member limits who may view their full profile."
I recently replaced my SONY HT-AS5 surround sound system even though there's not a thing wrong with it. Six pieces in all; sub-woofer, centre speaker, two fronts and two rears in black, DTS and DOLBY.
Of any interest to you?
Yes definitely it must be something in the settings going to bed now

Thank you so much

Of any interest to you
Sorry mate I'll message in the morning thank you so much

Thanks to bar 72 bear the vouchers came today

If anyone has any old tops we could get Gordon to sign that would be fantastic

Or a couple of scarves to useas raffle prizes

Thanks to everyone in the thread supporting me you're all legends

Good luck mate, all the best

Thank you hoping for a few more kind hearted bears to come forward so we can move this on.

Well done ID10 on your work for Alan c hope it all goes well do you're a credit to the rangers community

We truly are the people

Mate have 4 signed pictures in frames lying in my loft.
From memory it’s Barry Ferguson, Neil McCann, Nacho Novo and Michael Ball :oops:
Yours if you want them, stay in the North East of Glasgow.

We're pretty much nearly there could do with one or two things if anyone has any rangers things from the list above for some last minute prizes

I would also like to thank everyone who has donated so far. The rangers family once again proves why we are the people.

Thanks too to mark for allowing us to post.

Back