Help needed rangers kits needed for Xmas parcels 2020

SirWalterSmith

Hi guys

Last year I devoted a lot of time to helping the homeless making up parcels of rangers kits and clothing kindly donated from FF.

This year we are focusing on kids and adults in poverty and making up rangers related Xmas gifts

Obviously the dynamics have changed due to covid. So what I'm hoping/asking is if the FF family will support me again by donating old rangers kits and gear to make up parcels for Christmas for kids and adults who might otherwise get nothing. These will only go to rangers fans and families

So if anyone has any kits they don't need anymore can they shoot me a message in pm

The support last year was fantastic WATP

Thank you mark and thank you for taking the time to read

We are the people.

Fire me a PM with the address to send to @SirWalterSmith.

I‘ve got the 2018/19 first Hummel kit, bought for my boy, never worn. It confirms why my wife does all the boy‘s clothes shopping as, two years later, it’s still too big for him.

Will check what size and whether it includes the socks (I can’t remember) tomorrow, but it‘s probably for a 6/7 year old.

Edit: Full strip with socks, age 5-6 years.

20201022-091128.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a top that my theatre team gave me that had my initials and director on the back of it. I'm happy to give but don't want to waste your time if it's not right. It's a strip from a few years back .

ps prestine as I never had the nerve to wear it to Ibrox.

Last edited:
K
I've got a top that my theatre team gave me that had my initials and director on the back of it. I'm happy to give but don't want to waste your time if it's not right. It's a strip from a few years back .

ps prestine as I never had the nerve to wear it to Ibrox.
Have sent you a message. Sorry for the slow response

For anyone else we are still struggling a bit for adult sizes bigger ones etc. So if anyone has any of them they dont need. Anyone with some old adult kits they don't need would be fantastic

Thanks to everyone who has helped liked and donated so far loads of kits ones thanks to the amazing people on here

We are the people

Hi guys

Last year I devoted a lot of time to helping the homeless making up parcels of Rangers kits and clothing kindly donated from FF.

This year we are focusing on kids and adults in poverty and making up Rangers related Xmas gifts

Obviously the dynamics have changed due to covid. So what I'm hoping/asking is if the FF family will support me again by donating old Rangers kits and gear to make up parcels for Christmas for kids and adults who might otherwise get nothing. These will only go to Rangers fans and families

So if anyone has any kits they don't need anymore can they shoot me a message in pm

The support last year was fantastic WATP

Thank you mark and thank you for taking the time to read

We are the people.
Hi got a few old tips and rangers t shirts ,not full kits would they help?

That's me caught up. Thank you to everyone so far for all of their offers of help and support. We have the best fans in the world WATP

I have this seasons home shirt in a small mans, it's a bit snug though after too many lockdown Chinese and Indians, I was going to sell it but would donate for a good cause like this. Is that any use or too big?

If anyone else can help with adult kits that would be amazing

Just so we can get equal numbers for both.

Thanks again to everyone for being amazing.

Adult ones are a massive sellers market these days, any you do get you might get more by selling them and buying new shirts with the money. I’d not expect many to just be given away

I've got a couple of t shirts I had printed for the 1st Rangers Legends v Chelsea Legends game at Sutton United, they are xl probably, there were only 70 made , so whilst I'm not saying they are a collectors item , its something different . If you want them I'll post up . I'll see if I've anything else in the garage Good luck and respect for doing this

Back