Help needed rangers kits needed for Xmas parcels 2020

Adult ones are a massive sellers market these days, any you do get you might get more by selling them and buying new shirts with the money. I’d not expect many to just be given away

Didnt realise that, yeah totally appreciate this. We only take what people are prepare to give, make them up in a parcel with a kids one for those who might not get anything. So anything we do get is gratefully much appreciated and is always seen as a bonus, we got a fair mount of kids shirts and we're just trying to even the adults shirts up to do a dual parcel

Not asking anyone to part with anything they dont want to part with, no pressure on anyone, we just reply on peoples kindness.

I've got a couple of t shirts I had printed for the 1st Rangers Legends v Chelsea Legends game at Sutton United, they are xl probably, there were only 70 made , so whilst I'm not saying they are a collectors item , its something different . If you want them I'll post up . I'll see if I've anything else in the garage Good luck and respect for doing this
Sorry mate things got a bit frantic I'll send you a message now

Back