Help with a bet please (Rangers related )

jf1960

How do you get any bookies to give you a price on a bet you want to place. Already have 2 bookies saying they won't or cant give me a price. It's about winning so many games in a row
Thanks in advance

Better to tweet skybet or such and get your own bet made up if having problems in store.

How do you get any bookies to give you a price on a bet you want to place. Already have 2 bookies saying they won't or cant give me a price. It's about winning so many games in a row
Thanks in advance
Easy.
Pick an amount of money.
Stick it in your online account of choice.

Choose a number of games.
The day before each of the games lump your balance on A Rangers win.
Until A. You reach the number of Games selected. Or B. Your balance hits Zero.

Probably make more out of it that way than trying to get a price from a bookie.

tweet William Hill #yourodds

They will get back to you but I can't say for certain if they will accept your bet and put it up on their app.

I had a couple go live during the World Cup.

Paddy Power are gonna get back to me, if I think it's worth a bet I will post on here for advice it's just about Rangers winning so many games in a row

Dont know how many games you are talking but the odds will probably be lower than you think.

Our next fixtures and my predicted odds would be ;

Dundee Home 1/5
St Johnstone Home 1/4
Livingston away 2/9
Hearts Home 4/6
Hamilton away 1/4
Hibs away EVS
Kilmarnock home 1/4
St Mirren Away 1/4
Motherwell Home 1/3
Livingston Home 1/6

that takes us to December and would be about 15/1

Next 5 or if it's a really good price next 9
Expect the usual along shortly it's my opinion only

No I think it's a good idea given the fixture run. Someone mentioned further up it might be better just rolling over your winnings on single bets on games for the next 5/9 fixtures. Don't know if that will deliver bigger odds for you.

Dont know how many games you are talking but the odds will probably be lower than you think.

Our next fixtures and my predicted odds would be ;

Dundee Home 1/5
St Johnstone Home 1/4
Livingston away 2/9
Hearts Home 4/6
Hamilton away 1/4
Hibs away EVS
Kilmarnock home 1/4
St Mirren Away 1/4
Motherwell Home 1/3
Livingston Home 1/6

that takes us to December and would be about 15/1
2/9 away to livingstone? Mental. Will be at least 8/13.

not for winning games in a row they don't. Need to email or tweet bookies asking their traders to do this.

Skybet or paddypower probably the best for requests OP.
I meant that you could direct message them and ask if the bet was possible

They’re unlikely to give you that bet the now because their traders won’t have priced future games up yet.

As someone has said, just stick an amount in an account and bet them to win each game one at a time, rolling the total amount on each time.

They’re unlikely to give you that bet the now because their traders won’t have priced future games up yet.

As someone has said, just stick an amount in an account and bet them to win each game one at a time, rolling the total amount on each time.
Better still if you've got a few accounts withdraw it each time and stick it on with whoever is offering best odds for each match.

Paddy Power is 5/1 to win next 5 games and 35/1 to win next 9 games league games only

If this is a sure fire thing, get it posted. There has been a good few certd posted in here that have seen people alright recently. :D

When I say people, I mean bookies.

Yes, get the bet details posted so that we can all publicly stone the OP when it goes tits up :D

I would have the markets as:

Dundee Home 2/9
St Johnstone Home 1/3
Livingston away 4/7
Hearts Home 1/2
Hamilton away 1/2
Hibs away 21/20
Kilmarnock home 2/5
St Mirren Away 1/3 (depends on how they bounce back with new manager)
Motherwell Home 1/3
Livingston Home 1/5

28/1 tenfold, so to me PaddyPower's price of 35/1 for the 9fold represents value.

Last edited:
I would have the markets as:

Dundee Home 2/9
St Johnstone Home 1/3
Livingston away 4/7
Hearts Home 1/2
Hamilton away 1/4
Hibs away 21/20
Kilmarnock home 2/5
St Mirren Away 1/3 (depends on how they bounce back with new manager)
Motherwell Home 1/3
Livingston Home 1/5

28/1 tenfold, so to me PaddyPower's price of 35/1 for the 9fold represents value.

Hibs away isn't one of the games shhh, it's cancelled if we beat Ayr in the cup I'm sure

Back