Help with a bet please

jf1960

Anybody give me advice on a bet I placed with Bet 365 on tonight's Sweden v Germany game. It's a bet I've had a lot of joy with in the World Cup so far. It involves a " bet builder " with numerous bets giving you odds as you go along ie cards,free kicks,corners etc.I thought I had my bet up worth £200 as I was only waiting on less than 5 cards in game. Now the problem is there were 4 yellow cards and 1 red but one player got 2 yellows which i believed EQUALED a red it looks as if they are counting that as 3 cards which I don't think is right. I thought a straight red was 2 cards so if a player got a yellow then a straight red that is the only way it could be counted as 3 as I believed 2 separate yellows only equalled a red. Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

Anybody give me advice on a bet I placed with Bet 365 on tonight's Sweden v Germany game. It's a bet I've had a lot of joy with in the World Cup so far. It involves a " bet builder " with numerous bets giving you odds as you go along ie cards,free kicks,corners etc.I thought I had my bet up worth £200 as I was only waiting on less than 5 cards in game. Now the problem is there were 4 yellow cards and 1 red but one player got 2 yellows which i believed EQUALED a red it looks as if they are counting that as 3 cards which I don't think is right. I thought a straight red was 2 cards so if a player got a yellow then a straight red that is the only way it could be counted as 3 as I believed 2 separate yellows only equalled a red. Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

I can’t advise bookmaker rules but I have my own competition and 2 yellow making a red= 15points, not 20(5 yellow 10 red)

I highly doubt you would get paid out on a bookings index on the same criteria so complain in writing and go to the ombudsman if necessary.
They will rely on you thinking it’s not worth the hassle. You will win.

Yea 4 yellows and a red card shown equals 5 cards in total unfortunately. Still worth a wee message to the bookie chancing your arm I’d say.

I think that as he had 2 yellows and a red that equals 3
I get that but I thought 2 seperats yellows only equalled a red ie would be 2 , the sickening thing is the last yellow was in the 97th minute and they only had 5 mins added on albeit there was a goal scored during this time

Bet 365 Rules has the answer....

NnfLe4P.png

You go through Help >> https://help.bet365.com/en/home

then click
>Sports, >Rules, >S, >Soccer and it will bring up the rules for each market.

goosed, 5 cards were shown. The guy had already had a yellow card, his next booking was not deemed a straight red card but another yellow card. 2 yellow cards results in a sending off which means the ref has to produce a red card as well. 3 cards plus another 2 yellows= 5 cards shown.

Would probably have been better if it was a reckless tackle resulting in a straight red which wouldn't have seen the 2nd yellow being produced.

No use complaining or trying to take it any further. Good luck with any other bets you have, but you are goosed with this one.

Defo on t a loser here mate have bet cards with 365 a lot before they limited me . They’ve settled as per their rules so your onto plumbs unfortunately .

I would’ve thought that it would only count as 2. Need to go on to their rules, it will tell you somewhere.

I was once waiting on one corner in an over 9.5 build your bet accumulator. It was awarded but the ref blew the whistle for FT and it wasn’t taken. Apparently the rule is corners taken, not awarded. Gutted

Would probably have been better if it was a reckless tackle resulting in a straight red which wouldn't have seen the 2nd yellow being produced

Nope, see above. Bet365 count the first yellow as 1 card, then the red card shown as 2 cards. They discount the second yellow, precisely for the scenario you describe.

I would’ve thought that it would only count as 2. Need to go on to their rules, it will tell you somewhere.

I was once waiting on one corner in an over 9.5 build your bet accumulator. It was awarded but the ref blew the whistle for FT and it wasn’t taken. Apparently the rule is corners taken, not awarded. Gutted
Well that is a lot of shite ffs taken rather than awarded, bookies are scum. I would’ve been livid, not much you can do I guess.

Hi thanks for the replies looked at terms and conditions it looks as if I'm on a loser they are saying they will ignore the 2nd yellow but count the red as 2 plus the 1st yellow giving a total of 3 gutted sent them an email anyway

We assign booking points for red and yellow cards and let you bet on how many points you think there'll be over the course of a match. A yellow card earns 10 points and a red card earns 25 points. If a player receives 2 yellow cards and is consequently shown a red card, he receives a total of 35 booking points.

I think you're onto a loser here mate,worth going onto chat tho and playing stupid as you just never know

Good luck :D

I had one on tonight, both team to get more than 1 corner in each half. Sweden won their 2nd corner right at the end of the first half, but the ref blew for half time and it never got taken so doesn't count!!

I'm sure someone will be cheering that last minute booking that goosed you - oh wait it was me!

e43nLmH.jpg

If it's any consolation I'm still down and this bet was the result of a 10% bonus based on Lukaku scoring and Belgium winning.

Sure Skybet pay out on that, or they have done for me before I'm sure

I had one on tonight, both team to get more than 1 corner in each half. Sweden won their 2nd corner right at the end of the first half, but the ref blew for half time and it never got taken so doesn't count!!
I had a request a bet with sky bet each team 20 booking points or more and 4 corners each.It looks like Sweden only got 3 corners

Back