Help with autographs

WalterSandy

Limited edition 1of5 ever made.. basically there was 5 given out to various Sports Divisions stores throughout Scotland put in yer highest bid money goes to charity.. my auld man won this 1.. strip was worn between 92-94 have checked the players listed for that period but looking for confirmation of the signatures.. this was the Battle of Britain strip period.. loved that match !!

Any interest pm me...

Sorry if not allowed here admin advice accordingly

Last edited:
McCoist and Gough are the two directly under the adidas on the collar.

Mark Hately, Ian Durrant ,Ally Maxwell

92-93 Squad..

Ally Maxwell Alexei Mikhailichenko David Hagen Neil Murray Steven Pressley Trevor Steven David Robertson Paul Rideout Dale Gordon Charlie Miller Mark Hateley Sandy Robertson Scott Nisbet Oleg Kuznetsov Nigel Spackman Pieter Huistra Gary Stevens Dave McPherson John Brown Brian Reid Stuart McCall Ian Durrant Ally McCoist Richard Gough Ian Ferguson Andy Goram

93-94 Squad...

Ally Maxwell Richard Gough Duncan Ferguson Alexei Mikhailichenko David Hagen Neil Murray Steven Pressley Ally McCoist Andy Goram Charlie Miller Ian Ferguson Trevor Steven David Robertson Mark Hateley Sandy Robertson Oleg Kuznetsov Pieter Huistra Gary M. Stevens Dave McPherson Fraser Wishart John Brown Gordon Durie Stuart McCall Ian Durrant.

I gave one away to a lad I went to school with for a charity night he was tunning for a wheelchair-bound kid to go with his family to Florida, Must have been about 25 years ago.
The night was in Motherwell, maybe someone on here bought it?

Took this a few years ago in the Ibrox bar Benidorm must be 1 of the 5, pretty sure the guy wears it every game shown over there.

Back