Helping our Veterans when they need it most - please help

RSEA

Official Ticketer
Hi folks

Im appealing for folk not to forget the Erskine Veterans at this difficult time.

Im setting this page up in memory of our founding president and mentor, the late Harold Davis (blackwatch hero and Rangers legend)

This week the RSEA had to cancel two events that probably cost Erskine in the region of £6k

This is due to social restriction

There will no doubt be many other events cancelled that Erskine rely heavily upon for funding

So seeing as we cant go to the pub can we try donate the cost of a pint towards the safekeeping and welfare of our vunerable heroes when they need it most

SPECTRMUR AGENDO

www.justgiving.com/harold4

If your ever up in Dunblane please give me a shout I’ll happily donate a few free pies and vouchers for raffles etc if this helps at all.

If your ever up in Dunblane please give me a shout I’ll happily donate a few free pies and vouchers for raffles etc if this helps at all.

Im in kilsyth Bro

So not a million miles away

Dropped a wee donation in. If we could all take a leaf out of those in Erksine's book we'd get through this no bother. Thanks for all you do RN.

We were due to visit Erskine last Saturday (my first ever) sadly cancelled due to the virus..
I'll drop a wee bit in the bin. For the heroes.

Back