Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does.

I've got series 1 to 22 of The Unbelievable Truth downloaded as I enjoy my radio comedy. Was in an episode broadcast last year, so at least series 23. Made some very unacceptable comments about Rangers and Rangers fans.

Thats a nationally broadcast show.

What were his comments on the show?

Right so signing for Rangers means it's ok for you to be racially abused?

He knows who we are and where to find us, maybe he can share his views with Conor or Calvin?

This arsehole was retweeting stuff about Rangers fans and Sir Tom Moore recently, and his hatred for us obviously overrides racist abuse to our players. Is he actually saying that because Kamara is a Rangers player that he is fair game for racism? Or that Rangers fans have a cheek complaining about racism? In no universe or set of circumstances is racism acceptable.

A German living in London trying to educate Scottish people over self identifying Irish political terminology. I am guessing he is not very bright.

Whenever he is on TV, he only gets pity laughs, in the sense of ‘aw, the guy with the mad face and broken English made a joke’.

He is a failure as a comedian.

Thanks.

That's very disappointing.

We are soft target with very few friends in any positions of power.
Unfortunately since the outbreak of political correctness we have been demonized and no matter what we do, it's getting worse.

People have us as the sporting wing of the BNP, this was proved at the weekend by comments made about a facist march by Rangers fans to the city centre and it's not just confined to scotland.

This is mud that has stuck, much the same as loyalists are now seen.

Wehn has a thing about Rangers. Most of the time his comedy can be pretty funny but he has made several comments specifically about Rangers and Rangers fans. It's a very strange one. If I remember correctly he originally moved to the UK to take up some kind of media or marketing role with a football club and then went on to do comedy. There's an episode in a recent series of The Unbelievable Truth where he made some very dodgy remarks about the club and the fans.
Didn’t know that. He’s the horrifically ugly guy isn’t he? Don’t think he’s very good anyway the few times I’ve heard him but it just goes to show we’re always fair game. You’ll always be invited back on the Beeb if you’ve been oh so brave and piled onto us.

Didn’t know that. He’s the horrifically ugly guy isn’t he? Don’t think he’s very good anyway the few times I’ve heard him but it just goes to show we’re always fair game. You’ll always be invited back on the Beeb if you’ve been oh so brave and piled onto us.

He's the only one who has on that show. No other person appearing in the now 25 series - so 150 episodes - has specifically made comments about Rangers. Its a shame because a lot of his stuff can be quite funny.

He's the only one who has on that show. No other person appearing in the now 25 series - so 150 episodes - has specifically made comments about Rangers. Its a shame because a lot of his stuff can be quite funny.
I didn’t mean that show particularly mate. I appreciate he’ll be a lone wolf on what will otherwise be a good show. I just meant you would be on a banned list both sides of the border if you were offensive about the enablers.

I used to quite like him.

But he's got a bit of previous for digs at us (quite a funny routine about Chicken Suppers being what's wrong with Scottish football).

But I think he probably was schooled in Scottish football by the media luvvies and predominantly left-wing comedians that he met in Edinburgh.

Best ignored. He really isn't that important.
Or funny

This arsehole was retweeting stuff about Rangers fans and Sir Tom Moore recently, and his hatred for us obviously overrides racist abuse to our players. Is he actually saying that because Kamara is a Rangers player that he is fair game for racism? Or that Rangers fans have a cheek complaining about racism? In no universe or set of circumstances is racism acceptable.

A German living in London trying to educate Scottish people over self identifying Irish political terminology. I am guessing he is not very bright.

Whenever he is on TV, he only gets pity laughs, in the sense of ‘aw, the guy with the mad face and broken English made a joke’.

I wish I could like this more.

I might be wrong but was 'Ernie McGarr' not a goalkeeper at Aberdeen amongst others?

I'm wondering if this connection reflects this 'Jerry Helmet's' jaundiced view of us.
Ernie McGarr was a goalkeeper , a good few years ago now .
Ernie comes from Airdrie originally , and is 100% a Rangers man - guaranteed .
F-ck knows how the connection to this prick comes from , but I'm quite sure that Ernie will be raging with his comments .

Makes jokes about people denigrating Robert Sands, the man who starved to death and liked painting with poop. Like they're the idiots.

As someone else said, sympathy laughs for the German, because they've had a hard time of it as well, bloody Brits were hard on them too. I honestly fucking hate this country sometimes.

Somebody get on to him and let him know that we are extremely proud of our people who fought and liberated, who were left of the worst act of racism in history.

Absolute cheek of the man

Yeah I’m not taking lessons in morality from a cùnt who resembles a hammerhead shark and who’s about as funny as being bitten on the balls by one
5am, laying in bed pissing myself at this, that shark vision is now something I can’t get out of my head:cool:

He keeps turning up on these comedy panel games on TV & radio. I’ve yet to find anything funny about him.

Why the fcuk he’d want to get involved in last night’s incident incident is a heid scratcher. It only makes you wonder if he is racist.

To be fair he has one eye in london and another in Belfast so it's understandable.

19th Century Terrorist blood
Hmmm
So there is no free speech towards religion?

Tbf if Kemar Roofe booted him in the face it would probably improve his looks.
He’s absolutely barking looking!

I used to think he was quite funny on panel shows and the like. Having read this thread I’ve now placed him on the c*** list. I’ll abuse him each and every time I see him on TV.

The guy is clearly a scumbag and there's no excuse for the whataboutery. It's becoming increasingly rare to hear this chant among Rangers fans in any case, thankfully. We need to finish the job and eradicate it altogether rather than quibbling on what the word really means.

Ernie McGarr was a goalkeeper , a good few years ago now .
Ernie comes from Airdrie originally , and is 100% a Rangers man - guaranteed .
F-ck knows how the connection to this prick comes from , but I'm quite sure that Ernie will be raging with his comments .
He was a big fan of the 80's footballers aging badly twitter account, at the start of lock down they held a 'world cup' and ernie mcgarr made it to semi finals, that's why he is referencing him.

He keeps turning up on these comedy panel games on TV & radio. I’ve yet to find anything funny about him.

Why the fcuk he’d want to get involved in last night’s incident incident is a heid scratcher. It only makes you wonder if he is racist.

A German Racist?

*I'm shocked

A German Racist?

*I'm shocked
I don’t think you can tar a whole nation with the same brush mate. We’re not back in the 30’s.

There’s more than enough racists in our communities but I think they are an evil minority.

States what a joke it is our players complaining about bad language. Gets told it was racist, doesn't delete it.

Then seems to justify it being ok because our fans have sung about feînian blood.

Disgrace.
My apologies for this f..... from Germany. To be honest he is at best a C-comedian over here. Had to google him in the first place. And to clarify the issue further I add a picture that should speak for itself. Poor shithead
henning-wehn-2.jpg

My apologies for this f..... from Germany. To be honest he is at best a C-comedian over here. Had to google him in the first place. And to clarify the issue further I add a picture that should speak for itself. Poor shithead
henning-wehn-2.jpg
He looks worse than the Slavia goalie FFS!

Good to see he lived after his clothes caught fire though.

henning-wehn-2.jpg

I suspect he's been hanging out with that poisonous darling of "the luvvies", Irvine Welsh at The Edinburgh festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back