Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does know that 19th Century Terrorist is a non religious reference to Irish terrorists. Wolfe tone a Protestant was labelled a 19th Century Terrorist way back when the label was first banded about. Don't think this guy bothered his arse doing the research though

My apologies for this f..... from Germany. To be honest he is at best a C-comedian over here. Had to google him in the first place. And to clarify the issue further I add a picture that should speak for itself. Poor shithead
henning-wehn-2.jpg
I knew he reminded me of someone!

I like when a ridiculous incident gets even more ridiculous.

Why the feck is he getting involved in the situation?

He does know that 19th Century Terrorist is a non religious reference to Irish terrorists. Wolfe tone a Protestant was labelled a 19th Century Terrorist way back when the label was first banded about. Don't think this guy bothered his arse doing the research though

He will have been told that 19th Century Terrorist means RC.
He will have been told that many times - enough to make it stick.
Like many many Europeans of his age, he would have been told the fight for Irish independence was a worthy, noble conflict because, well rebels are always noble and admirable when they're not murdering your kith and kin.

That cvnt looks like he's been constructed by the lego muncher with a blindfold.

I'm always happy when our detractors are gimpy little wankbuckets.

With any luck his comment will filter through social media and that will be the end of his UK TV career

He was on Would I Lie To You , and told the true story where he was backpacking around Europe, then decided to go to Morocco with a complete stranger and without telling his family. They called Interpol to try and find him

Not one of life's thinkers

I used to like him before this.
I just hope no one gives him any abuse on social media so that he doesn’t have the opportunity to brand our fans as racist or xenophobic.

I used to like him before this.
I just hope no one gives him any abuse on social media so that he doesn’t have the opportunity to brand our fans as racist or xenophobic.
Aye ok, let's have a duel at dawn. He deserves put in a pow camp.

I politely pointed out to him that the issue was about racist language not foul language and he blocked me. Speaks volumes

To be fair his entire act is based on being controversial. But it's all worn a bit thin now, he just isn't funny anymore and these tweets make him look desperate.

I think racism is still a problem for a lot of Germans, particularly in football. Some think it's all okay and acceptable. Just ask Ozil.

But I think he probably was schooled in Scottish football by the media luvvies and predominantly left-wing comedians that he met in Edinburgh.
Nothing surer.

For what it's worth I find him quite funny normally, but he's way out of his depth here and is talking about things he knows nothing about.

I have never heard of him before and will surely forget him quickly. Won`t want to spent too much life energy on someone who`s IQ seemingly just about beats that of a dead rat.

Always genuinely thought there's a syndrome or something involved with him....apart from being German.
Just doesn't look right. Like he came out too early and too squishy.
Always thought he was a quota filler for the BBC to tick their 'shopping cart wrangler' box.

Seen him standing watching the Black Walk when it went through Edinburgh at festival time a few years back.

Thought he looked even uglier in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back