Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
This despicable wee lowlife should get a kick in the baws for saying that. What a disgusting and totally inappropriate thing to say upon someones death.

Wehn, you really are a sick individual and I'd would most certainly question your mental health after your disgusting comment. Seek help, because you are most definitely not of sound mind.............

Anyone got a screen shot of his tweet? He's deleted it. Sure the press in England won't take to kindly to someone using a guys mental health to mock his death!

I knew somec#*nt would say that on twitter. Not really original or funny on the day of the mans death. But i guess he will get his likes from a certain crowd to keep him relevant, which is what he is after.
Agreed. He's stuck it out there, most likely, to be controversial and get a bit of attention. Of poor taste, but it has worked!

Kicking his baws will achieve nothing, The best outcome here would be for mental health charities and the national press to pick up on this now and damage his reputation leading up to the Edinburgh festive. This is an example of where the Reddit fudds could actually complain about something valid.

I might be wrong but was 'Ernie McGarr' not a goalkeeper at Aberdeen amongst others?

I'm wondering if this connection reflects this 'Jerry Helmet's' jaundiced view of us.
Just reminded me of the old joke.
"Which ex German football manager kept exposing himself?.

Helmut Schoen...

Unfortunately we live in a world of social media noise where everyone is trying to get noticed above everyone else. This includes pretend morals, being more woke and stepping beyond ever decreasing values of decency.

This is simply for financial benefit.

It would seem he has more than just the one disease (the skeletal mutant one) he has unwashed bigot disease.

Just watched stranger things and swear I saw him strapped to a tree by vines.

He can look east and west at the same time. Wouldn't look out of place on the ugly tim thread. He can be amusing but won't be paying him any attention after this. Generalising that all Rangers fans are bigots is bigoted in itself.

I didn’t need another reason to hate the Germans but this lady's front bottom has given me one.

My hatred for them grows daily.

Is his account called Ernie Mcgarr?

How does he even know who Ernie Mcgarr is?

Am I making a c unt of this?
There was a saying when McGarr got capped for Scotland that goes….
“Ernie McGarr - safe as houses…
But houses aren’t safe”. Words to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back