Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mocks Kamara for being racially abused and mocks Andy Goram for dying.

I hope this little potlicker gets what he's due
It's a funny old thing. Hate has nowhere else to go than back from the mouth that spouted it. In the end it consumes them. What they say won't affect me but it will effect them one way or the other. As my old Dad used to say "that idiot is going to get a kicking, just make sure it's not you that does it"

Trying to be controversial to sell out his Edinburgh Tour to Hibs, Hearts and Celtic fans.

Be a shame if a few Bears snapped up the last minute cheap briefs and ruined a gig or two.

He has previously been disparaging about us.
I have no idea why he seems to hate us.
I used to find him funny but now I can’t stand a little pr!ck.

Trying to be controversial to sell out his Edinburgh Tour to Hibs, Hearts and Celtic fans.

Be a shame if a few Bears snapped up the last minute cheap briefs and ruined a gig or two.

Why would Hearts and Hibs fans buy tickets for his show because of his tweet? Andy was a former Hibs player and Hearts fans have a very respectful thread on their forum in tribute to Andy. Celtic fans might do, I’ll give you that one. I’m an Edinburgh based bear, but I wouldn’t waste my money on getting a cheap ticket, just to confront him.

C*nt is an absolute wrong un.
You only need to look at him to see that. Not saying I’m Brad Pitt, but I sort of feel like it when I see that deformity. It’s like he’s been pieced together from a load of different corpses, could land a jumbo jet between those eyes. Andy was a bit of a ladies man, but I reckon Wehn would need to remortgage his house just to get enough money to convince even a gas cooker to drop her kegs for him.

1INGDHZ48K2MWMSCRR2D.jpg

You only need to look at him to see that. Not saying I’m Brad Pitt, but I sort of feel like it when I see that deformity. It’s like he’s been pieced together from a load of different corpses, could land a jumbo jet between those eyes. Andy was a bit of a ladies man, but I reckon Wehn would need to remortgage his house just to get enough money to convince even a gas cooker to drop her kegs for him.

1INGDHZ48K2MWMSCRR2D.jpg

Looks like the midwife couldn't find the forceps and dragged him head first out of his mothers blurt with blacksmiths tongs.

I knew somec#*nt would say that on twitter. Not really original or funny on the day of the mans death. But i guess he will get his likes from a certain crowd to keep him relevant, which is what he is after.

Wehn has a thing about Rangers. Most of the time his comedy can be pretty funny but he has made several comments specifically about Rangers and Rangers fans. It's a very strange one. If I remember correctly he originally moved to the UK to take up some kind of media or marketing role with a football club and then went on to do comedy. There's an episode in a recent series of The Unbelievable Truth where he made some very dodgy remarks about the club and the fans.
I agree, he’s funny as a comedian, but should stay away from us as a club, there’s no need to involve himself in our shite !

Typical feckin woke lefty gets away with that but if you use the wrong pro noun you're banned, yet IS and Putin still have accounts.

As much as I’m condemning him for this, he’s a member of the CDU so he’s not really a lefty

As much as I’m condemning him for this, he’s a member of the CDU so he’s not really a lefty
CDU is a centrist party in Germany, in reality.

The whole of Europe, barring a few anomalies, is centrist, so his political allegiance is about as mainstream as it gets.

Andy was loved by us. He was world class in his chosen profession.

Henning is tolerated by a select few booking agents at the bbc who book him to tick a diversity box or two. Foreign and a probable MAP.

Actually thought the guy was like a 'Keith Lemon' or 'Borat' alter ego when I first saw him on a panel show - a parody of an unfunny German, oddball, total weirdo

Turns out he actually is an unfunny. German, oddball, total weirdo :(

Be a shame if a few Bears snapped up the last minute cheap briefs an

A lefty?

You don’t half read some shite on here.
German lady's front bottom quite rightly so has a punch in the mouth comin to his face very soon....silly German excuse for nothin funny...typical really ...lady's front bottom

He has previously been disparaging about us.
I have no idea why he seems to hate us.
I used to find him funny but now I can’t stand a little pr!ck.
He was Commercial Director when Lambert was manager of a Club he was at ..... maybe that?

Is his account called Ernie Mcgarr?

How does he even know who Ernie Mcgarr is?

Am I making a c unt of this?

1INGDHZ48K2MWMSCRR2D.jpg

I wavered, kinda wondered, if I'd been bit harsh on the c**t in my previous posts

Saw this reply and kept the faith :D

1INGDHZ48K2MWMSCRR2D.jpg
What a creepy looking individual. A face you wouldn’t tire punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back