Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to quite like him.

But he's got a bit of previous for digs at us (quite a funny routine about Chicken Suppers being what's wrong with Scottish football).

But I think he probably was schooled in Scottish football by the media luvvies and predominantly left-wing comedians that he met in Edinburgh.

Best ignored. He really isn't that important.
I've listened to this lady's front bottom on a pod cast before top flight time machine he's about as funny as cancer

A German trending on Twitter for #supporting #racism put the hashtag in when you mention him. He will get persona non grata from the bookers.

I replied to his comment saying "So you think it's okay for the Prague player to tell Glen Kamara "You're a fucking monkey"?"

He never replied and blocked me. Guy is obviously a fucking c.unt.

He looks like the result of an experiment gone wrong and is as funny as bowel cancer.

He's trying to make out we're hypocrites for being upset that our player was called a monkey FFS!

I mean why can't we just suck it up cos we're big bad bigots etc.

What a freakshow gimp.

lZd4rqH.gif

I see he’s asked about blocking us and our counterparts in green. I’ve never seen him comment on us before and can’t stand watching him. Tv gets turned over. But I think in general people can’t be bothered with the shite that comes with having anything to do with us or them. And tbh I don’t blame them when you see the absolute cesspit Twitter is on any mention of us.

Yeah I’m not taking lessons in morality from a cùnt who resembles a hammerhead shark and who’s about as funny as being bitten on the balls by one
I wonder if a hammerhead shark can bite your balls or if it would just keep pushing you about by the legs? What a bizarre picture you conjured up!

Started blocking people left, right and centre. Strange from a man who seems to love a bit of racism support. Seems he has nothing in him to back his argument.

He blocked me for pointing out the difference between people of a different race and people of a different religious sect. I'm not sure how to take that one.

He blocked me for pointing out the difference between people of a different race and people of a different religious sect. I'm not sure how to take that one.
You could take it as people see it as prejudice and don’t really care for people they see as bigots trying to educate them on how one prejudice is good while the other is bad.

As I said I'm quite confused by it. People who are born in Scotland and Ireland are generally by and large the same racially. To conflate actual racism with that is disingenuous at best.
But people around the world aren’t sitting deciphering what is good prejudice and what is bad prejudice. They’re all prejudice and as bad as each other in their eyes, whether you think that particular prejudice is as bad or not. People see bigotry and racism as much and such the same thing nowadays. They don’t sit and rationalise one because a catholic could stop being a catholic if he wanted to but somebody can’t change their skin colour. That’s your own prejudice rationalising it in your mind. You can’t expect other people to sit and rationalise why your prejudice is ok when they really couldn’t give a shit.

But people around the world aren’t sitting deciphering what is good prejudice and what is bad prejudice. They’re all prejudice and as bad as each other in their eyes, whether you think that particular prejudice is as bad or not. People see bigotry and racism as much and such the same thing nowadays. They don’t sit and rationalise one because a catholic could stop being a catholic if he wanted to but somebody can’t change their skin colour. That’s your own prejudice rationalising it in your mind. You can’t expect other people to sit and rationalise why your prejudice is ok when they really couldn’t give a shit.
I get your point but identifying it correctly is mine. I agree bigotry is an issue, I take exception to people trying to obfuscate two completely separate issues and create an equivalence. And for the last point which is very, very misdirected, I'm half-Catholic (by the loose definitions) and that's why I have a particular interest in this. Take your accusations of prejudice down the street and across the road.

I get your point but identifying it correctly is mine. I agree bigotry is an issue, I take exception to people trying to obfuscate two completely separate issues and create an equivalence.
They do that because they don’t really care. You dislike people because of their religion and a racist dislikes people for their skin colour. He dislikes both of you because of that and it’s not worth him giving it another thought.

They do that because they don’t really care. You dislike people because of their religion and a racist dislikes people for their skin colour. He dislikes both of you because of that and it’s not worth him giving it another thought.
Did you only copy half the post deliberately or just not read the other half of it?

I get your point but identifying it correctly is mine. I agree bigotry is an issue, I take exception to people trying to obfuscate two completely separate issues and create an equivalence. And for the last point which is very, very misdirected, I'm half-Catholic (by the loose definitions) and that's why I have a particular interest in this. Take your accusations of prejudice down the street and across the road.
Seeing as you’ve added a bit. You asked why he’d block you. I answered why it probably was. It’s that simple. The added bit makes no difference to why I think he blocked you.

He blocked me for asking if his post meant racism was okay as long as it’s directed at someone he doesn’t like and does that actually make him a racist.

I see he’s asked about blocking us and our counterparts in green. I’ve never seen him comment on us before and can’t stand watching him. Tv gets turned over. But I think in general people can’t be bothered with the shite that comes with having anything to do with us or them. And tbh I don’t blame them when you see the absolute cesspit Twitter is on any mention of us.
He's the one making comments about us. Did he honestly expect that we wouldn't respond? Not the actions of someone who 'can't be bothered with the shite' as you put it. If he can't take it then he shouldn't dish it out in the first place, and to be honest for a so-called comedian to be making the comments that he did about us, and then all of a sudden to turn round and start acting all precious and playing the offended card and start blocking people even when they have tried to make perfectly reasonable counter-arguments to him, suggests that a) he is a hypocrite, and b) he clearly doesn't have the thickness of skin that is required to be able to succeed in that industry.

I’ve always thought he’s an odd looking cnut anytime he’s on Have I Got News For You. He reminds you of the wee deformed guy in 300.

I used to quite like him.

But he's got a bit of previous for digs at us (quite a funny routine about Chicken Suppers being what's wrong with Scottish football).

But I think he probably was schooled in Scottish football by the media luvvies and predominantly left-wing comedians that he met in Edinburgh.

Best ignored. He really isn't that important.
Talk of chicken suppers makes me hungry. Could you go a chicken supper?

Was thinking about this last night. Why even bother getting involved the way he did? It added nothing to the debate and he wanted to block Celtic fans too as he didn’t like them either. It’s a bit mental.

Can’t be true. He’s too pretty to be a celtic fan B-D

He supports Schalke but goes to see Hearts when he’s up for the festival.

Schalke who- ironically- were supported by Hitler. By his logic Schalke players can’t be offended by racism from the stands if it ever happens.

I had a look at his website yesterday.

He seems a relatively recent convert to vegan-ism and cycling.

Case rests, M'lud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back