Henry leaves Montreal

He's going to Bournemouth i think. Would love it if he want to the mentally challengeds though he'd be an expensive perdo

"Oh, Jamie - I could go to Sellik and challenge Stevie G at Rangers" :))

BeautifulGrossBuffalo-small.gif

If he apologises to the micks, he might get the job. Hurry up and say sorry Thierry, you know it makes sense.

Seems a bit unfair to have a go at him for being shite if he's left for personal reasons. Wanting to be closer to family will ultimately be one of the biggest reasons Gerrard leaves.

Seems a bit unfair to have a go at him for being shite if he's left for personal reasons. Wanting to be closer to family will ultimately be one of the biggest reasons Gerrard leaves.
Is the commute between Liverpool and Glasgow that onerous?
A lot of managers and players in England make a similar commute without any real problem.
The commute in public transport from one side of London to the other can take almost as long.

He's absolutely shite at being a Manager. I'm sticking his name in the hat for their job :))

He was absolutely disappointing in Montreal. Promised playoffs and going on a deep run in MLS cup and did neither. Tactically he was inferior also.

Is the commute between Liverpool and Glasgow that onerous?
A lot of managers and players in England make a similar commute without any real problem.
The commute in public transport from one side of London to the other can take almost as long.

The commute isn't particularly long but his family all still live in Liverpool and I can't imagine he'll want to be apart from a 2/3(?) year old boy, especially when he starts school, for a particularly long period of time.

Back