Herald article on strip sales

Davester

Seen a headline from the Herald on Google news, that Rangers FC sold 30,000 strips in 48 hours!! 10 a minute for 2 days. Wow. Must stick in their nationalist craw to promote good news stories about us. Sometimes they can't avoid the newsworthiness of us. Long may it continue.

I'm sure Castore can't believe it. They've landed on their feet with us. Imagine their first attempt into football was some lower league mob? Instead they've partnered with one of the biggest clubs in world football whose fans have been treated like mugs by Mike Ashley for years. I'm biased obviously but our support is second to none.

I'm sure Castore can't believe it. They've landed on their feet with us. Imagine their first attempt into football was some lower league mob? Instead they've partnered with one of the biggest clubs in world football whose fans have been treated like mugs by Mike Ashley for years. I'm biased obviously but our support is second to none.
Support have been like a coiled spring mate. Choking to help the club, but stymied by Fat Man. Look at it now!

Read it and weep fat boy.

I think they are probably regretting thinking they would take us before venturing into the big leagues

They will struggle to get a Premier league team on board with more demand

Should have taken some mediocre mob like Everton as a taster

Given their lack of customer service so far, they'd better start believing it

Stood in the que for well over an hour today wanting to buy my 3 year old the home and away kit and left empty handed due to poor stock levels. There was also a lot of unhappy young bears disappointed after queuing for all that time.

there wasn’t even a ball, a toy a even mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.
When will we get a supplier who can cope with demand??

If they were reporting on the filth selling tops like this we'd all be bumming up hollicom about how earning their crust.

Perhaps this is a sign our PR team are ensuring the Rangers Good News Story is now hitting smsm and not being ignored or twisted.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - although I believe I am wasting my time with many on here - I know good people who work there and the Herald is not an anti Rangers paper. Granted there are journos with agendas like with every paper but it is up to us to ensure our story reaches the right people.

We have sat silently for too long.

And if the Herald stopped and thought about it for a minute, they'd realise how many potential sales they're missing out on

Their choice, and I'm sure they'll accept the next round of redundancies with good grace

Support have been like a coiled spring mate. Choking to help the club, but stymied by Fat Man. Look at it now!
If Ashley wasn’t so filled with greed he could have made money with us. Instead he wanted to choke us to death giving us barely the scraps from his table and filling our club shop with cheap tat.

Stood in the que for well over an hour today wanting to buy my 3 year old the home and away kit and left empty handed due to poor stock levels. There was also a lot of unhappy young bears disappointed after queuing for all that time.

there wasn’t even a ball, a toy a even mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.
World wide pandemic kind of messed up global supply chains, life in general

And if the Herald stopped and thought about it for a minute, they'd realise how many potential sales they're missing out on

Their choice, and I'm sure they'll accept the next round of redundancies with good grace
Have to agree. Find it utterly baffling that so many news outlets seem content alienating a sizeable support such as ours.

I know this is of no good to you and maybe I'm reading the post wrong, the 3yr old kid hasn't sold out, its just not been available to buy yet, it's been the same the last few tops they are not released for a few weeks later.

Where I think they have failed is on XL tops, they have been made but the store hasn't had a delivery of them yet according to a couple of staff members, I'm guessing that would be a hugh seller.

I know this is of no good to you and maybe I'm reading the post wrong, the 3yr old kid hasn't sold out, its just not been available to buy yet, it's been the same the last few tops they are not released for a few weeks later.

Where I think they have failed is on XL tops, they have been made but the store hasn't had a delivery of them yet according to a couple of staff members, I'm guessing that would be a hugh seller.

What do you mean not be sold out, just not available to buy? Surely Castore can pull out all the stops to make sure there’s a regular flow of stock coming in?

What do you mean not be sold out, just not available to buy? Surely Castore can pull out all the stops to make sure there’s a regular flow of stock coming in?
Tops for under 5 are always a bit later released for some reason, at least ours has the last few years, my mate thinks last years didn't come out until October.

If Ashley wasn’t so filled with greed he could have made money with us. Instead he wanted to choke us to death giving us barely the scraps from his table and filling our club shop with cheap tat.
There’s a lot more to it than just that. I only hope one day we get to the bottom of it all.

Have to agree. Find it utterly baffling that so many news outlets seem content alienating a sizeable support such as ours.
They don’t need to be even supporting anyone. If they just impartial that would suit most folk I feel
Express and Star is a Wolverhampton paper . Of course it writes well on Wolves but it does good and fair stuff on the Baggies and even Villa.Blues are probably a bit too Brum to get a lot of coverage but they write decent stuff about them only less of it. Walsall get fair coverage too
A very decent paper imo

Back