Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

I would imagine that’s why I haven’t received the boys kits yet they are lower than a snakes belly this mob utter sewer rats.

Funny thing is I’m not even surprised one bit by this. Absolutely disgraceful to damage any item that has been bought by another person. Sending parcels in Rangers branded bags, especially is Glasgow was always going to have the scum carrying out stuff like this. Like I said I’m not surprised in the slightest. They bastards are a different breed.

Sabotaged by Hermes drivers? Who else has access to them between Castore and the customer?

Very sad that some people are that pathetic that they'd happily put their job on the line just to be as bitter and twisted as they can.

Pathetic bunch and I hope every one of them that is guilty loses their job. Shame they can't all be publicly named and shamed.

Many moons ago I worked in the GPO's main sorting office in George Square I used to get a load of deliveries of Celti@ view newspapers being sent air mail to Canada and the States etc., I would never have thought about damaging anyones Celti@ stuff, but it's amazing how many of their supporters lived in Nigeria. ;)

Rangers fans - hide a £6.99 Celtic cake in Asda behind the other cakes.

Opposition fans - Damage 2000 packages of Rangers tops worth £120,000.

Should never have been sent out in branded packaging as it is obvious what would happen. The same would have happened if the roles were reversed too.

Still is a joke that any were damaged never mind 2000

Should never have been sent out in branded packaging as it is obvious what would happen. The same would have happened if the roles were reversed too.

And you have proof to back that up don't you?

My strip hasn’t been delivers yet

I got an email on Friday saying it was on its way

Images of damaged Rangers mail order products on social media are rife.

I understand that going forward all parcels will have to go out in unbranded bags.

Would there be any chance of taking legal action against Hermes as a company?

Still is a joke that any were damaged never mind 2000
Disagree mate. I'm a postie and very rarely do I deliver anything branded by us. I do deliver plenty of tickets and other letters with their scummy badge on it, but would never dream of damaging them and risk my job, so why should we be afraid to have our crest on our merch.

Images of damaged Rangers mail order products on social media are rife.

I understand that going forward all parcels will have to go out in unbranded bags.

Where did you get the figure of 2000? I've had a look online for the story but couldn't find it.

Add me to the list, it's not been done by delivery drivers this has been done at depots.

I trust my delivery driver she's an older woman who delivers for multiple different companies

I worked for Hermes, in several roles, for nearly a decade and this was almost exclusively done by depot staff - most of whom are agency workers.

They will be easily identified given the value of goods that have been damaged.

That said, the cuunts that did it will be on short, if not zero hours, contracts so losing their job won’t matter a great deal - the agency will likely place the elsewhere.

Our Hermes guy (good guy) mentioned this today when delivering my thankfully unharmed top. The shettleston tops are going out in unbranded packaging. The RFC branded packaging wasn't thought through. Pathetic to even hear myself saying that though, fukking disturbed times we live in..!

I'm not wishing to be over critical but people quite possibly from the club should be telling our external partners about how obsessed the orcs are in Glasgow. I hope that Castore and the club make representation at the highest level at Hermes to complain. Failure to reimbursre should result in the media being given a story.

The tops should never have been tampered with, utter scumbags.
Also, they never should have been sent out in branded pkg

Well...I've seen this movie before mate. Having worked in warehouses and large retail stores there are numerous ways to avoid cameras if you know the layout (a fair amount of stock used to go missing in one particular warehouse for this reason). You can narrow down the list of culprits of 2-3 but if there's no smoking gun and they furiously deny responsibility, there's not much that can be done.
You can certainly trace most of the damaged parcels, drivers won't accept them damaged that's for sure. And it's 2020 cameras are everywhere.

Hermes are terrible, just last week I waited in for a morning delivery, following day I contacted them....”driver said the Hyndland address does not exist!”.....I contacted the seller who reissued the item which arrived 3 days later and a request from the Delivery (Hermes) guy “to return the initial package which had not been delivered!”.......he was politely told to Foxtrot OSCAR

2000 is mental. The club and certain sections of our fanbase love to talk about bigots who harm our club and the need to fight them and speak up.Well here's a good example of bigots hurting our club so speak up ? The real bigots that are harming Rangers are outside the club not inside and we won't a hear about it. Dignified silence.

The company should be all over this as an urgent priority.

That level of gross misconduct could ultimately ruin a business that utterly depends on customer confidence and reliability.

The individuals responsible are beneath contempt and a menace to civilised society.

And it's wrong - plain wrong - to suggest that packaging should disguised as if it's scud mags or sex toys. Just as wrong as suggesting that displaying wealth invites theft or vandalism, or females dressed 'suggestively' are 'asking for it.'

Gutted for all those that have had their tops damaged. The mentality of people that think doing that sort of thing is acceptable absolutely boggles my mind

Add me to the list, it's not been done by delivery drivers this has been done at depots.

I trust my delivery driver she's an older woman who delivers for multiple different companies
Agree with this. You get to know your delivery folk / postie etc. One delivery lad told me that the depots are where all the theft / deliberate and wilful damage takes place, and the companies just stand the loss rather than identifying the culprits and sacking them.

Back