Herrera officially away

See one of the guys doing the Alfie v Motherwell.

Funny no Herrera footage shown.
Was just going to post that, Angel Zalvidar (I think ). This is a Central/South American thing that should be publicised on our websites and can then be used as evidence in the future if necessary.

And good luck to Sr Herrera in his future career.

giphy.gif

Wrong style of football for the big man. Was never going to work out here. Good luck to him, glad for both parties it's over.

Dont wish him any harm just absolutely nowhere near good enough, a complete waste of a wage of the books.

Its shocking to think how much he will have picked up in wages.

Glad his wages are freed up for someone who may actually get a game for us. Not the big mans fault and we'd all take a wage if given the chance but I'm glad hes gone. Frightening to think how much we have wasted on excessive wages for sh1te players and pay offs in the last 10 years.
Make that at least twenty years.

A panic buy that wasn't even close to being good enough. Can't blame him and good luck on his future.

Whoever sanctioned that move should have been sacked.
I think everyone was excited as he was Mexican and thought Hugo Sanchez however it turned out he was more like Hugo Boss

Remember him in a game against hibs at home just looking utterly lost. Might have been the ‘Beaton game’

Terrible footballer, glad he’s off the wage bill

Now we can look forward to the usual posts we get after we let someone go ala "Herrera scored against Guadalajara today should we have kept him?"

Back