Herrera?

Fowz

Not a thread calling for him to get a game. Just noticed on Transfermarkt that his loan at Necaxa ended on 31st Dec and so technically he's our player again. Any word on us shifting him or is he likely to just wait out his final 6 months? Also noticed his last game for us was early Feb 2018 as a sub against Ayr Utd. Hopefully we haven't been paying much if any of his wages over the past 2 years?

Not a thread calling for him to get a game. Just noticed on Transfermarkt that his loan at Necaxa ended on 31st Dec and so technically he's our player again. Any word on us shifting him or is he likely to just wait out his final 6 months? Also noticed his last game for us was early Feb 2018 as a sub against Ayr Utd. Hopefully we haven't been paying much if any of his wages over the past 2 years?

He’s away

Hopefully Ross Wilson can work his magic with this one as well and get him off the wage bill this month.

To be fair to the big man he was a trier and never really had a chance and it just didn’t seem to work out

not like the charlatan Carlos pena

I wish the big man all the best

He has plenty of chances to impress in training where they decide if he’s good enough to play

As for being a trier, Allan McGregor covered more of the pitch than him

To be fair to the big man he was a trier and never really had a chance and it just didn’t seem to work out

not like the charlatan Carlos pena

I wish the big man all the best
A trier? :D He covered about 0.5km any game he played. Not a good km per minute ratio I imagine.

He video of him and Pena "warming up" at half time was ridiculous. Couldn't have been less interested.

zWfSC6X.gif

Back