Hertha Berlin v Hamburg

I must say that HSV's good run at the end of the season to get into this play-off has given them momentum that is obvious in this game (Hertha the opposite).

Remember when Derek Rae was first over here, he was the commentator for the first couple of years of New England in MLS. He used to put on a fake American accent then, it was worse than the German.

mate he has been annoying since the first minute, I counted at least 10 times he said HamBORG and their full German title!

Aye a tried to ignore it at the start but as the games gone on especially with the Hamboorg stuff as you've been saying but that way he announced Werder Bremen was enough for me. I mute it when I play FIFA due to him will do the same on Monday for the return leg.

The quality in the second half was much better.
Hamburg played really well.
Let's hope they finish the job in the second leg.
It was an exciting game to watch.

Watched the second half, HSV well in control and deserved win, confident they'll complete the job in the return on Monday.
<>

Well done to Hamburg, but we all know they could lose 3-0 at home.
While that IS possible given their various catastrophes in the past 5 years, I've detected a bit more steel and self-belief in the side in the run-in.
With the away goal they should be reasonably confident of finishing the job at home.

While that IS possible given their various catastrophes in the past 5 years, I've detected a bit more steel and self-belief in the side in the run-in.
With the away goal they should be reasonably confident of finishing the job at home.
Away goal rule doesn't count anymore

But you're right with the rest of what you said, there seems to be more confidence and belief with them now

Back